Last day of school

Anna's P.O.V.

30 minutes until junior year is officially over. This day has taken way too long to come. 213 days ago I was walking into my homeroom with my ex-boyfriend Alex. He walked me to the room and ditched me as soon as we got there. Bad move because that friday I also caught him cheating at a start of the school year party so I broke up with him.

So I'm sitting in physics class and all we are doing is drawing rainbows. Did I mention she is obsessed? Well she is.

One more minute so we started doing the cliche countdown to summer.  59... 58...57....56...56 all of the sudden Charlie walks over to me, nudges me and points to where the Taylor chick is. 45....44.....43....42.... I look up and see him walking over to her. 38...37...36....35.... all he does is smirk at me and grabs her ass and leans in 17....16....15....14... he is still looking at me and about a second nefore the bell rings he pulls her into the sloppiest kiss and he is literally grinding into her the whole time.

He is so gross! I remember a couple years ago he tried to kiss me and lets just say he ended getting a swift kick to the boys. He was so mad and we've hated each other since. it doesn't help that our parents are best friends...

As I'm walking out to my car I'm laughing at everybody who is crying and hugging because they will see each other next year. I get in my Volkswagen bug and drive home. when I get there I see Charlie's motorcycle out front. Honestly how did he beat me to my own house I was going six miles above the speed limit the whole time!

I walk into my lovely four story mansion and see random palm trees scattered and Maria I walking around in a grass skirt. I am so confused so when I walk into the kitchen and see multiple bags packed and the whole Mayer family, which consists of only charlie and his parents.

"Hey Anna" my mom says calmly. "Umm... hey mom do you want to tell me what's going on here?" I ask with caution. "well since you are a senior now I figured we could take the private jet to a carribean island!" she says ecstaticly.  By the way she is speaking I can tell she's not lying to me so I answer with "Are you kidding me mom?... Wait then why are the Mayers here?" I question because I can't stand Charlie "Well we thought it would be a good trip because Charlie also is a senior now"

SHIT why does he have ruin everything? This would be perfect if it was only our family. Why can't it just be us? But I have to remember to be thankful that we are going on a perfect vacation. So I continue on with this conversation. "Wow! Thank you guys so much. When are we leaving because everybody is already packed." Even Amelia and Andrew have little suitcases packed. "Whenever you get packed! Tell Travis you are going to be away from captivity for vacation because we aren't sure if cell phones are going to work there."

I wish I could see him before I left but honestly  he has been getting on my nerves a little lately because all we do is watch movies. I mean I love that he respects me and all but he seriously needs to make a move or I will get bored. I quick shoot him a text telling him what my mom told me to say.

"Charlie why don't you go help Anna pack two people are better than one" My mom suggests. "Oh that's fine I will only be a minute" I say nicely to her with a glare in Charlie's direction. "Oh I insist! lets go" I guess he doesn't catch on to what my glare was saying because that was his reply.

We go up the stairs him behind me most likely staring at my ass. when we get up he immediately starts searching through my drawers probably trying to find my underwear. Needless to say, he was no help and it took me like ten minutes to get completely packed.

The driver came and picked is up to bring us to the private airport so it was me, Charlie, Amelia and Andrew in one car and the parents in the other car. I'm trying to stay positive about this trip and ignore Charlie but it's kind of hard when we are on a plane with 8 seats and I'm stuck sitting next to him. I tried to object but mom sat by dad, Amelia sat by Andrew and Charlie's parents sat next to eachother so lucky for me I get to sit next to dick sucker. Haha that is my name for him when he bothers me more than usual. This should be a long ride...

What do you guys think? Like it so far? I really hope it sounds good! Comment! vote! And recommend if you like it:)