Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    “So what do you want to do now?” asked Adam.

    “I don’t know, I guess you could show me around?” I asked him. The place was big-ish. But it was a cave, how big could you get until people notice?

    “We have exactly 570 rooms in this mountain. And all of them are taken. Each room has a bathroom, we get the water from the ocean below us. It is pumped threw pipes and then cleaned. You don’t need to worry about humans they only come up here once every year. They think that it is funny to come up here on Halloween trying to see if their rumors are true and each year we prove them.” he walked faster as we came to a dark hallway.

    “So where is my room going to be?” I asked him.

    “Your room is going to be mine.” he said in a calm voice.

    “What do you mean yours?” I asked him in a worried voice.

    “I mean that we will share the same room, but not the same bed. You didn’t think I would want to sleep in the same bed with a married woman did you?” He avoided looking at me.

    “Well I was hopping that you wouldn’t.” I told him.

    “Well. That’s good then.” He laughed. “Now lets show you the lunch room.” he lead me into another hallway and when we reached the end. The doorway was covered in another curtain Adam moved the curtain and there were voices everywhere at once. But when they saw me they all quiet down and turned to stare. Adam laughed and introduced me. I was fine with that, but when they all seemed to talk at once I got little wired out.

    Adam and I walked to the front of the room wear all the blood was being served. I picked AB negative. The room was very gothic like and the chairs were pointed at the tow ends were your head was. The whole room was made of metal, instead of wood. Mostly because wood was the only thing that could kill us.

    Adam and I were talking about our human life when the curtain moved again and everyone was silent, but not in a there- is- a- new- person- here kind of way. There was a man about my age maybe older. And he looked very important. He was wearing a light grey shirt with stripes. A black leather jacket. And black pants.

    He was wearing a ring ob his left middle finger, it was his family crest. I remember studying it when I was back in Germany. His hair was brown and placed in a I- just- got- out- of- bed- way. His eyes had to be the most black I have ever seen. But those eyes help power behind them. His walk was of confidence, and strong. He sat in a chair that was kind of on a stage, just high enough to see everyone in the room. But the other chair next to him was vacant. 

    “Who is that?” I asked Adam.

    “Prince Blake Michael. The prince of America.” he told me.

    “Oh, so if he’s the prince then were is the king?” I asked.

    “Oh he’s here, but he doesn’t come to breakfast. He’ll probably summon us later when he wants to.” Adam and I went back to our breakfast.

    A little while later Adam sat up straighter and sighed.

    “Oh no.” he said.

    “What do you mean Oh no? Vampires aren’t supposed to say oh no.”

    “It’s prince Blake his eyes scanned over here twice all ready, he’s going to ask us to go over to him.”  and sure enough Prince Blake raised his hand and his fingers curled in a come- here motion. Adam and I got up and walked over to him.

    “So, who’s your friend?” asked Blake. “Is this the woman from Germany? That will be staying with us?” he asked.

    “Yes. It is her.” said Adam while bowing. I just stood were I was. I was a princess and I had no need of bowing to a man.

    “I see, has my father called you both to his office yet?” he asked.

    “No. Your father is currently out hunting with the rest of your family.” Adam told him.

    “Well I haven’t properly introduced myself to you have I?” asked Blake. He took my hand and kissed it while saying.  “My name is Prince Blake Michael. But you can just call me Blake.”

    I smiled. “My name is Princess Lorelei Rose Kaulitz.” his face fell when I said my name. And his eyes went darker for a second. But I was more occupied with the sound of stopping feet coming toward the lunch room.

    The curtain was thrown out of the way as 4 vampires came walking in. They were all very tall, and they were all very pale. But they were all covered in blood. Human blood.