Chapter 20: Dark Night Mare

💰Genesis pov💰

Hearing how Ryan came at Eden at the club really pissed a nigga off.

"Aight.. We need these gone." I told my men.

Ryan stumbled in. I don't know what the fuck got into this nigga, but he really about to make me put a bullet in his ass.

"Ryan , up here!" I yelled. He spotted me then came up the stairs to where I was.

"What the hell happened tonight with Eden?" I questioned him.

"Ain't shit happen with that broad!" I could tell his ass was drunk.

"That ain't what I heard nigga." I responded.

"So you gone believe this hoe, over your bro. The nigga you grew up with. She's not even your fucking girl." Ryan was really asking for it at this moment.

"I asked you to stay the hell away from me. And you disobeyed. You know what I do to niggas that go against the grain." I stared down at him.

His phone start ringing. I quickly grabbed it out his hand and shoved it in my pocket.

"Guess since the hoe carried yo seed, she get treated like a baby moma now.. Where's the baby Genesis? Oh, that's right, it's some where in a trash bin right now.. Screaming daddy Geno!"

I lost it. I began fighting Ryan. They guys tried to stop us ,but Dirk told them to step back and let Ryan and I fight it out.

We fought and tussled around. Ryan hit my lip. 

I took out my gun and hit Ryan across the face with it. He fell to the ground.
I began stomping him. Dirk ran up and stopped me. "He's not worth it." Dirk said to me.

"Nah fuck that, this migga switched up and out his fucking mind!" I yelled.

"You stay the fuck away from her or next time I pulling the trigger. And you better be back here by 7am for our meeting." I kicked him one time in the stomach and walked out.

I drove on the freeway and headed home. My pocket kept buzzing. I checked it and forgot I had Ryan phone in my pocket.

Toya name pop up on the screen. My rage grew worst. Why the hell she would be talking to this nigga. The phone had a lock on it so I sped home.

I open the door and slammed it closed. "Toya !" I screamed. I ran up stairs and kicked in the bedroom door. Toya was laying on the bed with rose pedals, a thong and bare chest.

"Daddy." She smiled.

"Go get yo fucking phone!" I said firmly.

"What are you talking about?"

I grabbed Toya by her fucking hair and pulled her out of bed making her drop to the floor.

"Get yo fucking phone and I'm not going to repeat my self bitch!" I yelled at her.

Toya sat on the floor with fear in her eyes. I heard something ringing. I turn to see her phone on the night stand. I picked it up.

"Come unlock it." I glared at her. She shook her head no.

"Baby we can talk this out!" She screeched.

"Ain't no talking shit out, you got 5 seconds to unlock this phone before I woop yo ass Toya."

Toya crawled over and unlocked her phone. I pulled out my gun, cocked it and aimed it at her.

"You bet not move." I clenched my jaws. I began strolling and seen her sending pictures of her pussy to different niggas including Ryan, telling Ryan that's going on in my house, telling him my moves, and text a girl about her having abortion like a month ago with another nigga baby."

My blood boil. I knew Toya was doing some slick, but not like this.

I glared up at her. I grabbed her by her hair and drugged her out to the balcony. Toya kicked and screamed. She know not to fuck with a nigga like me.

"Bitch you tried to play  me?!" I slapped her.

Toya cried. I could care less.

I grabbed her and held her ass over the balcony. She tried to hold on for dear life.

I stared at she kicked and scream and begged me please.

"Shut the fuck before you wake my neighbors." I mumbled under my breath.

"G! No!" I heard Eden's voice come from behind me.

I held Toya. "She's not worth it, Geno.. Look at me G.. She's not worth it." Eden tried to reason with me.

I put Toya down. "Get yo shit and get the fuck out my house." Toya ran inside.

I looked at Eden and she was out of breath. "Why you here?" I asked her.

"I felt like you was going to do some to Ryan after I told you what happen so I came here first and your car was gone so I thought Yal was at the hot spot, but then one of the guys told me you came back here."  She explained.

I nodded. "Well I apperiate you checking on me , you ain't got to worry about him  no more." I told her.

"I know, I'm worried about you now." She responded.

"Come on.." I placed my arm around Eden and we walked inside.

*POW* I felt a direct hit to my side. I fell to my knees. My ears began ringing, I could hear Eden yelling my name. In a daze I saw Toya flee the room.

To be continued ...

38 comments

35 votes