Chapter 26: Get Right!

I never felt so good waking up next to him. I smiled as he slept peacefully in the bed. Saturday morning, no work today, just me and my baby today.

"Wake up!" I yelled and start jumping on the bed butt naked.

Genesis eyes squinted as he looked at me. "Get yo baby!" I smiled.

"I don't know what's more beautiful, the sunshine, or that pussy." He smiled.

I threw a pillow at him and he smacked my ass as I climbed down. "Get up, we got a long day, but first we are going to the gym." I smiled and headed to shower.

"Damn, can I least get breakfast first?" He groaned.

"Yea." I replied.

Geno and I got ready to go the gym. When through he goes to physical therapy, I feel like I can push him more. I'm determine to get him back right.

For breakfast I made us fruit and spinach smoothie. To my suprise, Genesis loved it.

We worked out and I kept pushing him.
"Baby you got this, there's no way you're going to be on that cane forever."

Genesis smiled and kissed me.

After the gym, I had another surprise for him. "We need to hurry up and shower and put on something nice." I told him as I drove back to my place.

"For what? My body is already sore as hell." He whined.

"Stop being a punk, but no hurry up, our meeting is at 12:40." I glanced over.

"What meeting Eden?" He asked.

"You just have to see it when we get there." I smiled. He chuckled and shook his head.

We made it to the house, showered and was right back out the door. I sped so we won't be late.

I pulled up to a tall glass building and parked in the parking garage.

"What is this?" Geno asked me. "Come on and let's see." I responded.

We got out and this man in a suit approached us. Of course it was our realtor.

I thought maybe both of us looking together will make him feel better about his house.

"Hi, I'm Gabe, the one you talked on the phone with." He stuck out his hand.

Genesis and I shook his hand back.
"I'm Eden and this is my boyfriend Geno." I smiled.

"Well hello, so this is the 2 bed, 2 bath sky rise condo." He began to detail the condo for us as we walked inside to see the place.

Geno got the hint what was going on. He held my hand the entire time we walked.

Gabe showed us the condo and it was beautiful.
"This is nice baby." I smiled.

You could see all of down town in this place. Gabe gave us private time so we could see for our selves.

"This bedroom is huge." I said out loud.