Chapter 14

Chapter 14-

- Moa POV -

Ah hello there it's been a while hasn't it. Well since I haven't had a POV in a while let me tell you guys a secret Babymetal is going on tour next year yay!!!(Su:psst. I already told them that haha) oh really? (Su: yeah) well does Yui know?? (Su:yeah) so I was the last one to find out????
(Su: yeah pretty much) well then (sob) I will (sob) go cry in the corner.......

30 minutes later-

Anyway I'm back we just had some technical difficulties but it got sorted out now. Now to the story.......

After school-
Day- chapter 13-

Well today I stayed behind in school because of class president stuff and I will admit I do feel lonely without my lovely girlfriend but I have to prove myself but since it's a meeting for all class presidents Ayami-San will stay too. So I decided to look for her. As I was looking for Ayami-San I heard a melody from the music room so I went to check it. So I carefully opened the sliding door and I saw a familiar figure it was Maki-San playing the piano. It was such a lovely melody but she reminded me of "Love Live!" because there's a character that plays the piano and has the same first name but then she changed the melody to a familiar song. The song was a Adele song it was "One and Only " so I immediately had a smile on my face that was a special song for Yui and I. But since I was leaning a little bit too much on the door that it opened and made a noise then the song stopped playing and Maki-San was looking at me.

Maki: K...Kikuchi-San?

Moa: ah hello

Maki: h.hi

Moa: your a good piano player

Maki: thank you

Then I saw that Maki-San slowly started to blush

Moa: well you know the second song that you played is one of my favorite songs and it's a very meaningful song to me

Maki: really?

Moa: yeah well..

Moa what are you doing here the meeting is starting!!!!

I heard someone yelling it was Ayami-San. So I quickly looked at the time and we only had two minutes to get to the meeting.

Moa: oh your right anyway talk to you later Maki-San

After that I ran behind Ayami-San

Ayami: you said that you were going to prove yourself and look at you almost late for the meeting

Moa: it wasn't my fault and yes I will prove myself just watch

Meeting-

(SCP- Student Council President)

SCP: well as you guys know graduation is coming up and a lot of you are going to become upperclassmen in high school and many of you are going to graduate and become underclassmen in high school............(boring stuff)

Ugh...I want to go home

Ayami: okay we will do that........

Some kid: yeah okay......

30 minutes later-

SCP- well that's all for today remember we have another meeting next week