o n e

First day of senior year!
Jayme's pov

5:30am damn I woke up early surprisedly. Today is my first senior year and to be honest I can't wait but at the same time I'm not. I originally lived in New York but my dad's job transferred to Cali so we all had to move, I was kinda upset since I left my two best friends Layla and Kendall. So I don't know anybody really. What a great way to start my year.

I got up from my bed and walked over to the bathroom. I played some music on my phone and took a shower.

30 mins later

I walked back to my room and put on a black halter top with a olive bomber jacket and leggings. I walked back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my makeup. I checked the time and it was 6:30am.

I grabbed my white low top converse and head downstairs.

I placed my shoes down and walked over to the kitchen to find something to eat since my parents work hard and they are always tired in the mornings.

I grabbed a granola bar.

*ding ding ding ding*

I looked at my phone and it was Layla and Kendall texting me.

                 Baddest hoes
Layla: JAYMEEEE

Kendall: JAYME WE HAVE SOME NEWS WAKE UP!!!!

Layla: WAKE UPPPP!!!?!!

Jayme: I'm up what's the news!?!

Layla: OKAY SO MEANDKENDALLTALKEDTOOURPARNTSANDWEAREGOINGTOTHESAMEHIGHSCHOOLWITHYOU!!!!

Jayme: I'm lost...

Kendall: what Layla is TRYING to say is that we are going to the same high school together you me and Layla!!!

Jayme: guys omf trying not to cri rn see you guys soon then!!!

I was shoook I thought I was going to be a loner this year but it's going to be lit now.

I quickly ate my breakfast and grabbed my car keys. I'm 17 so I can drive myself to school. My dad makes pretty good money so he got me a Range Rover for my sweet 16 birthday and I love it to death.

Before I leave I went on snapchat and took a quick photo

I post it and drove off to school.

After the car ride

I parked my car in the school parking lot and so many ppl was here. I got a text from Kendall I was walking and texting till I bumped into someone.