t w o

Jayme's pov

I walked to my next class every teacher was just introducing themselves and stuff.

//

It was finally lunch time I went to my locker since I don't eat school lunches I think it's disgusting especially when they serve pizza everyday, nobody knows how old that pizza can be and they are still serving that.

I shivered by the thought of it and grabbed my lunch bag and went to the cafeteria. I texted Kendall and Layla where they at so I can sit with them.

I got no response.

"Weird." I said to myself.

I walked around and I spot them with Nick and his friends. I'm shook why are they ignoring me and hanging out with fuckboys.

I walked up to them and crossed my arms.

"I texted you guys why haven't you text back?" I asked.

"Oh sorry jay my phone died in class!" Layla said.

*ring ring*

"I think you should answer your phone." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Did your phone die too Kendall?" I asked.

" I uh um..." she stutters.

I rolled my eyes and walked away slowly. Right when I spot a empty seat I hear one of the fuckboys talking about me.

"What a bitch!" I turned around to see who said that.

I walk back over to their table.

"Who said that cause clearly I was only talking to Kendall and Layla that's it." I sassed

"Oh feisty that's a turn on." one of the fuckboys said to me.

"You know what? who ever said that doesn't have a pair to say it to my face!" And with that I walked away. I'm the background all of the boys were "ooooing" I rolled my eyes and sat down and ate my lunch.

Nick's pov

When Jayme came to our table I was kinda happy for her to sit here but my 'friends' always want to start stuff.

I'm not gonna lie Jayme is hot af. I mean look at her she looks like a model. I bet I'm wayyyy out of her league but I got my ways.

I felt kinda bad for her to eat alone and for her friends to ditch her for these fools that I call my friends.

My thoughts got cut of by my 'girlfriend' kissing my cheek. Me and Clair well I don't know what we are she thinks I'm dating her but I'm just her fuck buddy.

"Hey babe I missed you this whole summer." She said then winked at me.

"Mhm really?" then the bell rings.

Thank god I have french twice I really want to be friends with Jayme.

Jayme's pov

It was French class again. I sighed then stomped my feet to my desk I put my head down then drifted of to sleep.

.

I woke up to someone tapping my shoulder.

"Jay, jayme school is over and class!" It was Nick.

"Oh thanks for waking me up!" I gather my things and stood up. Me and nick stood there kinda awkward looking at each other.

"Nick?" I said

"Yes?!" His face was like a light bulb going on.

"Uh you're in my way..." I chucked.

"Oh uh sorry." He moved away and I walked out until I here my name again.