Chapter 12: The Aftermath

Hey guys, I just want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it. Remember to always be thankful for everything you have in life because there are people in this world who have nothing. So don't take anything for granted and be happy. With that said I want to thank you all (my fans, my readers, everyone) for all the support I have been getting from you guys. I hope you guys are all enjoying the story so far and remember to keep sticking around for many more chapter to come. 😉😊

~ F.D. ANGEL ~

****************************************************************

© Copyrighted 2012 the Sterling Family. All Rights Reserved.

****************************************************************

Chapter 12: The Aftermath

Three days have come and gone since the incident between Anya and Devonte. Following the intense trauma Anya endured, she received five stitches to her right arm for the cut along with a cast for the broken radius and ulna bones. However it didn't end there because King Vincent and her master Devonte sent her to be locked away in the dungeon for one week. That meant one week with no food, dirty, filthy, and alone. As for Nevaeh goes, she has been cleaning up her master's room everyday like usual. However she still has been spending a lot of her time in her room either sleeping or laying down lost in her thoughts and crying. Damien is due back from his vacation with Elizabeth any day now and Nevaeh will unfortunately need to stay strong and brace herself for his return. This will be the first time they see each other again after her rape.

*Damien's POV*

My week long vacation with my love, Elizabeth has sadly come to an end and we were making our way back to the mansion. The car came to a completely stop signaling that we had finally arrived. As the chauffeur stepped out, I looked out the window and sighed as I saw the grand entrance to the mansion. I couldn't believe we were back to this damn mansion once again. The place I used to call home, that is before I got a damn slave and needed to start dealing with her every single day. I can't wait to finally see the day Elizabeth and I get married. That way we can move into our own mansion and live our lives together. No problems, no arguments, and no slaves; just me and her to rule the entire vampire society as the new King and Queen. The chauffeur came around and opened the door so Elizabeth and I could step out.

"Come on babe, we're here." I told her as I stepped out the car first

"Finally" she said as she took my hand and stepped out the car

"Why don't you head to our bedroom while I let my mother and father know that we have arrived." I told her.

"Ok babe" she said as I kissed her and she made her way upstairs to our room while I made my way to my father's office.

Once I was in front of my father's office, I knocked and waited for him to respond.

"Come in" I heard him say

With that said I entered the room and saw my mother sitting on the couch and my father at his desk writing.

"Hello mother, father" I greeted each of them

"Hi sweetie" my mother said as she stood from the couch and made her way over to me. She kissed me on the checks and hugged me.

"Welcome back son, how was the vacation?" my father asked me.

"Good, very relaxing" I told him

"That's good to hear" my mum said

"How are you mum?" I asked her as I returned her hug.