Chapter 6: The Sterling Family (Scene 2)

Hello dear readers, I'm sorry I wasn't able to upload the second scene yesterday but I was in severe back and leg pain and my family rushed me to the emergency room. Thankfully I'm doing much better now so I'm able to upload the second scene of Chapter 6. I hope you all enjoy it and I present you with Nevaeh's POV. Enjoy the end of this chapter and I will be uploading chapter 7 soon. Much love, Xoxo!

~ F.D. ANGEL ~

**********************************************************************************

©Copyrighted 2012 the Sterling Family. All Rights Reserved. 

*WARNING: THIS BOOK INVOLVES GRAPHIC SEXUAL DESCRIPTION AND FOUL LANGUAGE* 

**********************************************************************************

Chapter 6: The Sterling Family (Part 2)

*Nevaeh's POV*

          I was sound asleep when I suddenly heard the door open. I opened my eyes expecting my master to come in instead it was a man who I've never seen before. I got up and headed to the door frame; that is when I heard him speak.

"Will you look at that, my brother's first slave is gorgeous?" He said with a lust filled British accent. I could feel him undress me with his eyes.

"What is your name, beautiful?" he asked me as I felt his hand caress my cheek. I stepped back not knowing what to do or what was gonna happen next.

"You smell so good," he stated "Tell me your name." he finished.

"I'm Ne...Nevaeh" I stuttered.

"Look in my eyes, Nevaeh" he said.

       I looked at him and he was stunningly beautiful in a strange way. He was far different from his brother. He had black straight hair styled into a quiff while his brother has brown medium length wavy hair. They had the same skin color although he had hazel eyes unlike his brother who had green eyes.

"Gorgeous" he said clutching his hand on my chin.

          I tried to step back again but he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer. I could feel his hard cold body pressed against mine and his warm breath on my face. I didn't like the way he was touching and holding me and I just prayed that he would not try anything. He kissed my cheek, than my nose and slowly moved down to my lips. He was going to kiss me but I knew I had to do something. I had to stop him from kissing me.

"No, ple...please don't" I begged. His face turned into a furious expression. "How dare you reject me?! How dare you speak to me when not being spoken too?!" he yelled. "How dare you?!"

       With that said he raised his hand and struck me right across the face, making me fall onto my bed. He grabbed the top of my hair and dragged me out of my room and into my master's room. With my right hand I gripped his hand on my hair and with my left hand I gripped my burning, stinging cheek. I felt the tears start to whelm up in my eyes. He gripped my hair and stood me up but before he could do anything further, the door opened and my master came in.

"What are you doing in my room, Devonte?" he asked.

"I just came to see your beautiful and disrespectful slave, bro." Devonte said turning to my master and still not letting go of my hair.

"Why?" He asked calmly

"I wanted to meet her. She is your first slave anyways. A definite beauty but needs to learn on how to obey and not talk back to people superior to her." he finished as he let go of my hair and my entire body dropped to the floor.