Im sorry....

Tony walked through the halls tying strings, This was the perfect plan.
As he finally tied the last string he heard a door creak. It was surely Steve, he always woke up around this time.

"Jarvis" he asked just to make sure, he wouldn't want Natasha or Bruce to accidentally walk through. That would be the end of him.

"Sir, Rogers is approaching" the voice spoke.
"Perfect" Tony smirked, he rushed behind a wall and waited patiently, well not really patiently.

In less than 10 seconds crashes and loud slams could be heard. Tony had tied around five pillows to the ceiling filled with flour. They all flew towards Steve in different directions. After that a large bucket of water fell from the top. He had flour all over his clothes with water dripping from his shirt.

When the trap was done Tony jumped out of his hiding spot and bursted with laughter.
Steve was furious. He looked as if he were to explode with anger, but he'd get over it.

"You! How could...you idiot" he slammed Tony on the floor. Steve gripped some pictures on one of his hands, they were drenched with water and flour. They were completely ruined.

Tony instantly felt a pang of guilt.
"Get off him" Natasha yelled as she ran towards them pushing him off. "He ruined the last pictures I had of Peggy and Bucky, how do you expect me to relax!" He muttered holding back some tears.

"....I'm sorry-"
"No you're not! You cold hearted idiot! Ask anyone how they feel about you! They all think you're annoying and worthless!"
"Steve!" Natasha yelled angrily.
".....I-"
"I said shut up! Don't talk to me! I'm moving out" he yelled not even bothering to let Tony talk.

He turned around and stomped over the pillows towards his room.
"Tony..." Natasha faced him worriedly.
Tony instantly got up and ran towards his lab, he knew it. Everybody hated him. He was worthless and annoying.

Steve came out with a bag full of his stuff and the completely ruined pictures.
He walked towards the elevator not even bothering to look at Natasha. Not even bothering to feel guilt. Not even realizing what he had just done. Not even noticing his own heart break.