|16|

*so this last 2 chaptr is a full part okay*

Jina pov

I open the door to jimin's room. There him laying with his eyes still close. I walk near the chair beside him and sit down. I examine his feature while he was asleep. Well, he was so damn handsome. I could just pinch those cheeks and kiss those red-

"Just do it. I'm still in love with you anyway" he said while smirking and point to his lips with his eyes close. I chuckle a bit.

"When will you get out here?" I ask him. "Donno" he reply with a sad tone. He's been here since 2 months ago. He didn't want to tell me why the doctor kept him here. I pout and took his hand. He flinch then stare at me.

"I hope you be well" I said and smile at him. He smile back. Okay now his face suddenly gotten closer to me. In the end we kiss. It was passionate but not too long. I miss his kiss and touch. I miss him. He pull out.

"Jina?"

"Yes?"

"Will you marry me?"

"I-

My words get cut by the doctor open the door. He said I need to go out. So I bid goodbye and go to house.

.

"So how's jimin?" My mom ask as she concentrate to the pancakes. "He said he getting well" . "What the doctor says?" I don't answer cause my friend nayoung suddenly call.

N: hey

J: wut?

N:how is your boyfie?

J:he is not my boyfie

Of course I would not tell anyone except my family about jimin purposing me.

N:k fine. Do you wanna hangout?

J:yea ofcourse

N:in 20 min okay bye

J:bye

I end the call and get ready. I wear the clothes where the first time I saw jimin. It was a greay sweatshirt with a black skinny jeans. I pair it with a red converse and put on a light make up.

.

We shops some clothes and some food then we eat at the restaurant. I bought some gifts for jimin and take away some food.

.

Once we arrive my home I walk happily towards my bedroom.

Tomorrow will be another day.