|17|

Jina pov

I wake up and get ready to meet jimin. I was wearing my clothes and suddenly my mom bangs the door.

"Mom!!"

"Honey hurry up please we need to talk"

I quickly wear my clothes and open the door.

"We need to go to jimin's now"

"Why?"

"Just come"

My mom drag me to the car and rushing.

"Mom why are you in a rush?"

She don't say anything but keep driving in a full speed.

"Mom! Slow down!!"

Once we arrive I get the chance to take a deep breath but my mom drag me again.

"Mom can you just tell me what happen?!"

"Jimin! Jimin is in danger! We better hurry!"

What? Jimin? Is he gonna die? No! No! I run faster than my mom to jimin's room. I flung open the door and saw his relative and family surrounded him. There is jimin laying with his eyes close. My tears start to streaming down. I keep and keep crying yntil I beside him. I hold his hand and he open his eyes. He smile weakly at me and tell his family and relatives to wait outside. So they do. I stare at him with my eyes watery. He wipe my tears with his thumb but it wont stop falling. I cry even more.

"Jina don't cry" he said weakly and touch my cheeks. I hold his hands that are at my cheeks. He smile and I return it. He sign me to get closer so I do and he kiss me. I kiss back. We pull out and look at each other.

"Always remember that I loved you. Like that time. I loved you from the start till the end. Don't give up easily. You know I will be there for you. I will be there to keep you happy. I will be there to protect you"

"Jimin, if I stop hating you. This wont happen" he shook his head slowly and stroke my hair. "This is fate jina. You told me to believe in fate so I did. Just for you" I smile a bit but in my heart theres a deep pain. Suddenly I remember something.

Beep beep

The machine start to make noise. I yell for the doctors and they come in. Jimin was being treat by the doctors while smiling looking at me.

"Jimin!" His eyes flung before he gets to shut it.

"I said yes" I smile at him and he smiles at me too. He lip sync an 'i love you' and quickly shut his eyes before I even get to say 'i love you too'.

"I love you too, jimin" I cry on the spot.

"I have to told you that Jimin can not survived" hearing that makes me cry even harder.

"Why?? Why did you have to go?! No!!" I scream my lungs out.

.

Theres no jimin anymore. It was my fault. He suicide because of me. A tear drop from my eyes to my cheeks and to the ground. They already buried jimin.

"Jina" jimin's mother call me. I turn my head to her. "Here, jimin told me to give you this before you left" she handed me a red velvet box. I open it and it was a ring.

"Will you marry me?"

I cry and wear the ring. I smile but still sad. I look up and smile eventho tears still rolling down my cheeks. I look at the ring and kiss it. On the ring it writes J and J with a heart shaped diamond in the middle.