Fluff and stuff

They had been dating for a while and Kyouya was planning something special. Tamaki loved romance and large gestures as Kyouya loved the small things like tea together. Although there was one thing they agreed on other than physical things, music. They loved music, but tamaki was better, in kyouya's opinion but he'd been told by his instructor he had an amazing voice. He didn't know if it was true or if it was the Ootori name that made him feel like he had to say it so he went to Haruhi.
"Kyouya sempai what are you doing here?" He sighed and pushed up his glasses, "I require your assistance on a personal matter Haruhi. Would you ple-" "Oh Kyouya darling I've missed you!" Ranka called as he hugged the man. "Hello Ranka. Pleased to see you again." "What are you doing here Kyouya?" "I wanted Haruhi's input on something."  "Well come in and we'll discuss it." Kyouya went inside and built up his strength. Who knew singing was this hard. "I need to know if my voice sounds good... Singing." Ranka got a sparkle in his eye as he grinned. "Well go on dear." He took a deep breath before starting, "Come with me, my love to the sea, the sea of love. I want to tell you how much, I love you." "Wow Kyouya sempai I didn't know you could sing." Kyouya felt sheepish but tried to will himself not to show it. "Kyouya darling you sound absolutely divine." "I hope so." "Who's the lucky person you're singing to?" Ranka giggled. "My ah- boyfriend."  At those words Ranka fanned himself. "Lucky man." "Tamaki sure is." "What!?" Kyouya wanted to facepalm as he went on explaining every detail ,other than their sex life much to Ranka's displeasure.
That night he set up a picnic under the stars in the roof. 'I think I did pretty good at this romance thing.' Kyouya thought proudly. The small details were beautiful. There was a small vase with a red and purple rose. Many commoner foods including small squid dogs Tamaki had begged him to find. "Kyouya where are you?" He heard Tamaki in his room. He climbed down to his window and tapped a few times. Tamaki flung open the window. "What are you doing out there Kyouya?" "Nothing." So what did you want Kyo?" "Just to see you." They kissed. Tamaki got a daffy grin. "I missed you." "I missed you too. Come with me." "But it's dark." " I promise you'll love it." Kyouya reached out his hand and Tamaki took it. They went up to the roof where he could hear the blonde gasp at the sight of the illuminated picnic. "Oh Kyo." He kissed him, "Sit down Tamaki." Tamaki went to a spot on the cloth and sat down watching Kyouya. Kyouya went behind him and sat with Tamaki between his legs and in his ear he could hear him sing. "Do you remember when we met? That's the day I knew you were in my head." His voice was so dark yet sweet as he looked to the stars. It was all so perfect." When Kyouya seemed to be finished singing her turned hi head and kissed him."I love you." "I love you too Kyo."

HELLO EVERYONE IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK BITCHES. KEEP ON CARRY ON, and love yaoi. ❤️💛💚💙💜😍