HARDCORE LEMONY SMUTT TO TICKLE TORTURE

HEY GUYS OMG ITS SOOOO AWESOME TO HAVE MORE THAN 100 FOLLOWERS!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT IVE BEEN GETTING AND YES I WILL BE CONTINUING. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND ENJOY!!

waking up with Tamaki in his arms has been Kyoyas fantasy since they first met so as you can imagine he was so happy when he looked down at his blonde lover in his arms. He felt so small in his arms and so fragile. He kissed his forehead before getting up and getting a shower. He couldn't help but think of what Tamaki had said before they fell asleep. "can I be top?" just the thought made him go hard again. The bathroom door opened as Tamaki came in with messy bed head. "can I join you mommy?" Kyoya didn't reply since he was to focused on his erection trying to calm down but as Tamaki climbed in with him and pressed his body against his wet back he shivered and let out a small moan. "My butt hurts thanks to you. I believe I deserve revenge." Tamaki said caressing Kyoyas backside and snaked his arms around his waist. 'How is he so smooth about this when I'm going crazy?' Kyoya thought as he was pulled back onto tamakis lap as he sat on the stool in the shower. Kyoya shut his eyes and faced away from his cock in Tamakis hand gently stroking it. Tamaki quickly poked his sides getting his to giggle. "I'm going to have my fun with you tonight." and with that he left a dazed Kyoya to fix himself.

. the day went on as normal though the twins teased Haruhi about having a nose bleed over Tamaki and Kyoya but not them. As club went on a girl with brown curly hair and brown eyes came over to Tamaki. "So are you a Kyoya sempi a couple?" Tamaki decided to confide in her because they had known her for some time. "yes I even get to top him" she looked like she would have a nose bleed but she got an evil smirk. "he's ticklish right?" they plotted for an hour and then she left "just tell me how it goes" she said before leaving.

Kyoya felt nervous as he laid on his vacation homes bed. No one was there to bother them it was just him and Tamaki. 'I wonder what he thinks he's going to do to me?' he shivered thinking of letting him overpower him. Tamaki entered the room with a duffle bag. "Ok that's the last of the stuff, say kyo would you... Let me, tie you up?" Kyoyas eyes grew wide this boy who's an idiot most of the time is really dirty. "uh- s-sure?." he smiles a dazzling smile making Kyoya blush "Thanks Kyo~ I love you." "I love you too Tama." as it got dark Tamaki took Kyoyas hand and led him to the bedroom and stripped him and tied him with his sisters old scarves. 'Fyumi would fan girl if she found this out!' he thought but squeaked as Tamaki poked his sides. 'Oh no no no no no.' his eyes begged for Tamaki nit to tickle him but at the same time he loved it. He climbed ontop of him leaning down to his ear "tonight going to be a little rough baby don't be mad." "f-fine j-just please down..." he didn't want to beg him. "Don't what?" he slowly spider tickled his sides as he nibbled his ear trailing down to his neck leaving Kyoya breathless with laughter. His fingers dug swiftly into his ribs and then made there way up to his armpits making him thrash slightly but moan as he sucked on his nipple and rubbed his erected cock. As he did this Tamaki was being turned on as much as Kyoya was wanting nothing more than to screw him hard but refrained as he had to make this last. He went down to Kyoyas feet "oh god please no Tama" he whined but Tamaki slowly flicked his fingers over Kyoyas feet making him burst laughing. His laugh was deep, sexy, with an evil hint but oh how it turned him on. "I wonder...." he went up to his waist and tickled his balls. Kyoya couldn't believe that his balls were ticklish! But dang it felt so good. Moaning and laughing he tried to break free off the bonds holding him but it was no use so he bucked his hips into his hand with need of relief. The blonde finally complied leaning down and sucking his whole penis until he came with a mighty blow but then went back to tickling him! Searching his entire body the ticklishness boosted from cunning. It was torture but he loved it. "Do you like it when I tickle your balls? Hmm?" Kyoya blushed as he laughed "n-no" he was laughing so hard. He pouted. "really? I'm trying really really hard maybe I can convince you otherwise." he kissed him deeply making him taste himself which in Kyouas mind was weird but with his lovers taste as well he accepted his dominance.... For tonight. "Now do you like it mommy?" "y-yes! Hahaha." the tickling finally stopped. "I knew you'd like it. Now would you help daddy and suck on my fingers." blushing he licked his fingers slowly coating them in saliva. "are you ready Kyo?" he nodded as Tamaki put a finger in slowly trying not to hurt him as a rythem was established and he got used to it he added another again repeating the process until three fingers where in. "Do you want me Kyo~" he nodded slowly and Tamaki slowly inserted his cock in to his virgin hole. As soon as they found rhythm they lost themselves in pleasure and came. As he pulled out and untied his lover kissing him softly then went fast asleep.

HEY GUYS I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT THIS WAS ORIGINALLY A 2 SHOT BUT IT WAS GETTING SO MUCH SUPPORT I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS AND YES I APPEARED IN THE STORY XD HOPE YOU HAD FUN WITH YOUR NOSE BLEEDS. KEEP ON CARRY ON~ ELIZA