Uncle Ferg Says 'You've Got Mail'

It turns out I get five main bodyguards. Charlie, Beck, Catkin, Jaz, and Logan. About ten others are always available for back-up but these five will be like permant add ins to my life. I like them and despite the whole 'dont get attached' thing. Psh no.

Charlie and Beck were SO CUTE together! They work so well! His brain and brawn with her knives and charm!...........awwwwwwwwww. Makes me pine for Logan.

Anyway, I got to know a couple of the other bodygaurds too. Four Guys, and Two Girls.

The guys were Jake Hartse, Jonel Dassel, Skylan Ferna and Mack O'Claemer. Jake is a geek, in words and in deed, and works with Beck behind the scenes along with Skylan. Mack is one of those 'blow-up-now' people and helps Jaz with her weapons while Jonel works specifically in the lab. Apparently they are perfecting a C-4, specifically designed hand grenade, mini-bombs, and exploding make-up????I don't even want to know.

The girls names are Cam, short for Cameron, Nealson and Kathleen Meerer. Cam is the one who deals with passports, security, permision slips, government stuff....basically, all of the paperwork. Kathleen does the undercover-information thing, like background checks, and she goes all around the world just ahead of us. She's always wearing something to make her blend in with the surroundings and its kind of become a game to find out who she is before she lets you know.

Jake has shaggy black hair and eyes, Jonel has spiky red-brown hair and hazel eyes,and Mack has short, wavy burgundy-dirty hair and light borwn-green eyes. He is kinda rounded around the edges, but he is really funny.

Cam has cocoa skin and chin-length silky balck hair that curls at the edges, match her black coffee eyes. She is the endless optimist and is always cracking me up. Kathleen has shoulder-length hair and sparkling cookie eyes. I am never sure what color her hair is, because she is always dying it or something to stay undercover.

The first time this team really got together was in Paris, France. Mama had stayed home, but her genes in me forced me to shop, REALLY shop. And then, on the way home, I had seen it.

The Cinderella Slippers. Made of the millenium glass, it was slightly pliable and bent slighty with the foot. black and blue diamonds, set by rose-gold adorned the most expensive shoes in the world.

The Worm had his card in the window of the display case, and a message, that was hidden in a way only I could see.

Greetings, my dear Riviera.

Don't you like the shoes? My daughter used go on and on about them.

Too bad in a week no one will be able to drool over them.

Cheerio!

Uncle Ferg

I crumpled the paper in my hands, rage stealing over me. "River?" Logan had been lounging back in the seat of the jet blue limousine we were riding in,but now he was sitting up, staring at the paper.

Charlie stopped giggling at what Beck said and went on alert mode.

Jaz and Cat stopped discussing which country was easier to infiltrate, Egypt, or France, and looked at me.

"Girls, get out the big guns."

Things were about to get ugly.

Very Ugly.