Alrighty now

Today I have some art, but I also want to go on a sort of rant. It will inform you more about me and a bunch of other things I hope you will find either interesting or helpful. I would really appreciate if you read this entire chapter.

     First thing... there's something about me most of you don't know, I don't tell people because... well I'll be honest, I'm embarrassed.
     I have emetophopia. If you don't already know what that is, I will explain.
     Emetophobia is an intense fear involving.... vomit.
     Most people don't enjoy vomiting as it is an unpleasant experience. But to me... it's like death. I would rather be shot in the chest than throw up. I spend every day of my life worrying about if I will get sick, if others around me will get sick. It is a struggle just to go to school in the morning. It's hard to eat. I can't even eat out at restaurants most of the time in fear of getting ill there or contracting an illness.

(More art so you don't get bored)

     Most people don't understand... that's why I'm writing this. It's not like I want the whole world to be able to read about the biggest fear of my life. I want people to understand this illness, so maybe they can feel better if they have it, or someone they know does.

(If you have any questions comment and I will answer, or if you'd like personally message me. I will reply to all of you as soon as I can. And thank you so much if you read all that)

Ok.... I feel so bad putting this too. But it's happy. (Sorta not really I cried because of it but just listen)

I am a science wiz. I love doing research on topics like this.
     Colors.
     I remember doing research on this topic a little while ago and seeing videos yesterday similar to the topic brought it again to my attention.
     We as humans have 3 color receptive cones. These cones can perceive the colors , red, green, and blue. All those colors with different saturations, hues, and combinations create all the colors we can see.
     But... there are colors that our eyes can't see. Colors we will never be able to imagine let alone experience. Butterflies however have 6 photoreceptors. And the mantis shrimp has.... 16 color receptive cones!! That is 13 colors we can't even imagine. They can see so many colors. Just imagine the sunset.
     I literally cried yesterday because of this. Says the girl who has never once cried during a movie/ show/ etc. 
     Just wanted to make your day even suckier than it already is. Sorry.

(Terrible rarity drawing)