I..its just right.

He pulled away from our kiss pretty fast and turned out heads straight away to the door. I saw my music teacher. "Omg you two are going to make it so far in life with your marvellous voices, I overheard singing so I thought I come check it out I'm sorry to disturb."she started to flail her arms and was about to leave. I just smiled and said "thank you miss I'm glad you caught us performing, and it's ok" we both laughed. "Well before I leave I would like to ask you two a question?" We looked at each other confused, we nodded. " would you like to sing at the Christmas dance it won't affect your night just one song that's it, I feel that it will be a special little suprise for the students and a great song to slow dance to." We looked back at each other and smiled, we nodded furiously.

We all walked back to my house, my and Harvey holding hands and kira and Alex were bickering Infront of us. It what they always do you know there like siblings separated at birth. The fight so much but they always make up in the end, well I say always I don't really mean it.

We entered my house and before I called say anything I was swooped off my feet by Bren."That's my girl!" He says throwing my hat off and ruffling my hair. We all laughed and he put me down. "Gosh I wish I had a dad like that" Kira scoffed. "So let me see the video them I've been dying to see it." Brendon says pointing at Kiras phone. We all watched the video together and i understand why miss asked us to preform we were great. I ruffle Harvey's hair and kissed him on the check as it got to the point where he asked me. Brendon paused the video. "I'd like to make a toast." He says pushing up and invisible tie and clearing his throat. "If you Harvey lay one finger on my Darc and hurt her you will not see the end of it got it?" Harvey nodded with fear. "Too Darvey!" He shouted and we clinked imaginary glasses.

Skip to Wednesday.

So the dance was approaching and I still did not have a dress, to be honest I was gonna wear the one I wore to the VMAs but Brendon had another idea.

I just got in from school and I threw my bag down and adjusted my hat. I walk over to the kitchen whistling some brobecks when Brendon interrupts me. "Before you say anything here" he gave me quite a bit of money. "Woah woah Brendon this way to much money why what is it for?" I say before trying to give it him back. He refuses and I just put it in my pocket, "it's for the dance you can use it for whatever you want a dress, shoes, makeup all sorts I'm not bothered." He smiled pulled me in for a hug.

I decided to suprise kira so I grabbed my penny board and my bag. I put my leather jacket on and skated it to hers, the temperature was just perfect, it was a sunny day with the nice breeze blowing in my hair keeping me cool. I finally make it to her house and I knock on the door a couple of times, the door opened and to my suprise I saw Alex. "Oh..uh hi Alex I was wondering kira was there I still need a dress for the dance." Alex then shouted kira down, we left and Alex went back to his.

"So spill it" I say while trying to skate faster. She gives me a very confused look. "Why was Alex at your house?" I say raising and eyebrow, she swings for me but misses, "sh he was just helping me with some problems." She says looking down. I could tell something was wrong she was all shy of a sudden and kira the loud and bubbly type of person. "Kira what's wrong Hun" I stopped and picked up my board stopping by a bench and signalling her to sit down.

"Ok this is gonna be hard, I..I.im gay Darc, he's giving me advice on how to come out to my parents." She puts her hand in her hands as like she feels ashamed. I pull her into a hug. "Oh kira don't worry your parents adore you your like the perfect Daugther they would never hate you for liking who you want to like. I promise." We pull away from the hug and we chill for a bit letting our emotions calm down.

We finally reach the mall and decide to do some normal shopping first, of course hot topic, I brought some new books, a couple new shirts and supernatural box sets. We then went to go grab acrylic paints as mine were destroyed and kira just needed some new ones. "Ok I'm gonna be basic for prom and get my nails done so can we go now I'm sure it won't take to long" I nodded and followed her to the salon, I was so bothered about mine I will probably let Sarah shape and paint them because they are pretty long, one thing I didn't know about was my hair, I didn't know if I wanted it up or down, straight or curly, there's too many options.

Kira, after thirty minutes, was finished so now was dress hunting time. We went into the same shop as before sadly the same women was not working today and we actually didn't see anything we wanted, we stopped off another store and kira kept her eye on one. We want to the food courts to grab something,I just grabbed a salad and of course kira got Taco Bell, some things never get old, we were talking about escorts for the dance an I think kira and Alex are going together n as friends, and then kira brought up about mine and Harvey's performance.

I completely forgot about that to be honest, I'm kinda scared to preform for my classes mates at like a dance but I'll bet it will be fun with Harvey on stage with me. I went to a day dream about it imagining the perfect dance and of course kira snapped me out of the good bit. We got up and walked around some more, kira decided to go back to get this other dress. It was a maroon kinds colour, I eyed it up at first as its in my favourite colour but I didn't like the pattern but she liked it too so she was sorted.

We walked into one last shop, we were checking the rails when I saw one dress, there's was two and luckily one was in my size. I took it off the railing and spun it around, it had lace around the top, sleeves, backless and went from short to long at the bottom, I was speechless. I thought my VMAs dress was good but this one, this one is right, this is the perfect dress.

I ran into the dressing rooms without even telling kira, she kinda just followed after while laughing. I take my old clothes off and skip into the dress, I do up the buttons at the bottom of my back and twirl around, it was a beautiful dress, I didn't feel like I should be wearing such a Gorgeous dress, I take it off and immediately go pay for it. Kira follows along like a lost puppy, I wasn't gonna show her the dress until the dance, it's a secret.

I payed for the dress and like the other one it was surprisingly cheap. Me and kira squeal and jump in excite we now both have our dresses for the dance, we go the Shoe shop and I buy a new pair of complete white converse, heels are too uncomfortable to dance in allow it. I was so happy with what I had brought for the dance, it's surely gonna be a spectacular night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought I'd show you a kinda real representation of the dresses like I did last time soooo...
You can probably guess who's is who's.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.