break true the ice of nerdnes

In side a room their was a boy with (h/ c) hair with (s/c) skin also with (e/c) eyes his name is (y/ n) aokiji a 15 year old boy . (y/ n) was just watching a anime which he just found randomly in the internet it's called queen blade is like senran kagura but more in the dark ages it's about were the must strong and beautiful warrior females fight to be the next queen and that's why it's called queens blade you just finished episode 6 you got tired so by that you turn off your device.

(Y/ n): holy element's that anime was crazy is like senran kagura or high school dxd but to bad is not as famous as the other fan services anime to bad their weren't any male characters in the anime maybe I should keep watching no I should read some fantastic to get my creatively going maybe if I have time I can write a male reader about ......DAMD I Have A LOT I WONDER WHAT IS LIKE TO BE IN THAT WORLD * you yell the last sentence* maybe I should keep watching the anime to get the right idea.

????: hmmm you know not a bad idea you should be in it .

(Y/ n): WHAT WHO SAID THAT * now you were scared looking for the manly voice than a portal pop out in front of your face.* YAAAAAA THAT WAS CLOSE * but a purple muscle arm grab you face and try to pull you in * no wait I still have to watch anime YAAAAAAA * you got suck inside the portal and you were falling and falling and screaming you close your eyes and you wrap your self screaming for the worst * AAAAAAHHHHhhhhuhhh* than when you open eyes you saw nothing but white all white and you weren't falling any more you were just floating than when you felt that you touch the ground you stand up and started to walk around the white world* will that was Awkward ..... we're am I and why is this place so WHITE* you yell the last one world than while you were walking around you saw some portals that look like round t.v s that even work like t.v.s the first portal was black showing a fat muscle black hair dog hybrid wearing some golden gauntlets fighting some colorful giant animals * OOOOoooooh I wonder* than on top of the black portal their was some writing on it saying* yeeee zoan devil fruit user male reader x akame ga kill ...... cool I wonder what's the red portal show* by that you walk to the red one and on top it says* boxing samurai lava boy male reader x senran kagura* inside you saw some (h/c) hair boy wearing some school uniform seating on a desk writing down something* oh is a school thing * than you went to the yellow one but it didn't show nothing it have a keyhole on top it says* cruise male reader x senran kagura an other senran kagura thing * you went to the portal that was purple and black and it also have a keyhole * envy admiral male reader x hyperdimension neptunia ..... that's a long name * than the portals despair * YYEEEEE I DIDN'T DO IT * than you saw a muscle purple skin guy with spike light blue hair by that you try to run but you were floating on the air not moving at all* YYEEE WHY CAN'T I MOVED*

 that's a long name * than the portals despair * YYEEEEE I DIDN'T DO IT * than you saw a muscle purple skin guy with spike light blue hair by that you try to run but you were floating on the air not moving at all* YYEEE WHY CAN'T I MOVED*

Wolfj4: I see your more of a running guy .

(Y/ n): w-what are you gonna do to me * you said wait fear in your voice.

Wolfj4: nothing bad just going to put you in anime world.* by that you have stars in your eyes.

(Y/ n): OOOOOOHHHHH really what world Dragon ball .