the ice Prince

(Y/ n): how must longer until we get there risky are we there yet .* you said with a bored face.

Risky: no it will take a while* by that groan out of frustration and boredom so you decide to do something.

(Y/ n): are we there yet.

Risky: I already tall you no.

(Y/ n):............................ are we there yet.

Risky: no you * she said a little annoyed.

(Y/ n): are we there yet.

Risky: nnnnnooooo.

(Y/ n): are we there yet.

Risky : no and look here you little fuck I tell you when we get there and I'll won't be taken care of you anymore once I take leina to her place I'll take you to your and I'll tell you is going to longer than leina got that *

(Y/ n): so we're not there yet. *after you said that she both both her face on her arms and scream .

Risky: for the love of God WE ARE NOT - oh look were here * she said looking at the big land and castle* you know is wired that a father like yours have to put a bounty on their own kids

(Y/ n): YYYYEEEWWWWW than what would you use for as reason if their was any price for saving us mmmmmm.

Risky: oh you got me their will if you didn't have a bounty on your head than I'll have my time to know you better.

(Y/ n): YYYEEEW in your dreams crazy woman

Lenia: theirs a reason why I run away * said the blonde not looking at the two other people besides her.

(Y/ n): so lenia why did you run away from your house?.

Lenia: don't worry about it and mind your own business !.

(Y/ n): fine than you cold heartless old hag of THE 25 COUNTRIES !* you yell the last words with a face of yours making you puff out your checks* if your going to be like that than let me tell you my reasons* you said sticking out your tongue out and lenia was getting annoyed by you.

Risky : will that's interesting to hear from someone that came from a royal Aokiji family that owns a country and a powerful ruler that die meaning your father.¢* by that you have a look at curiosity but shake it of so you decide to have the image of a trouble child with a horrible past so you put on your bad boy looking face after that you spit on the ground and the spit froze solid ice.

(Y/ n): is because I don't want to get merry.

Lenia: let me guess your family wanted you to get merry with someone that you don't like no.

(Y/ n): yeeeeew I guess you know the history of our world today aaaannnnd sorry to call you a heartless old hag YAAAAAAA * when you scream lenia was shocked .

Lenia: (y/ n) do you have a crazy mental illness .

(Y/ n): will i took a test and my answer is that I'm in 50 in going insane and 50 of not going insane is so is a possibility that I will go be crazy at any MOMENT * you yell the last word making both female warriors jump back.

Lenia: I see at any moment you can go crazy will good luck .

(Y/ n) :yyyyyaaaaaasaaa we just meet and we are starting to bond already I wish you good luck as well* really your the main character .

Risky: will that's cute but bonding time is over ...... HEY I HAVE SOMETHING THAT WILL INTEREST THE VANCE FAMILY AND MAYBE SOMETHING THAT WILL SHOCK YOU* when she said that she look at you and wink and you just roll your eyes .