dance practices and movies

Author prov -

Jimin thought the tall and deep voiced stranger weird but found
him self missing his company on the way to his dance practice.
Even though he didn't really talk and when he did it was only oddly worded things that made jimin confused he still though he was nice in a strange way.

Jimin doubted he would see him again so he pushed his thoughts aside as he finally arrived at Parks Studios , and yes it's one of many that his family owns. I known your like , why work as a barista if your fine financially ? Because he likes working there being a normal part of a functioning society. Also free coffee~

Jimin prov -

Once I got to the studio, I saw jungkook and hoseok already practicing the routine we came up with earlier . Jungkook and hoseok teach dance classes with me .

We come up with awesome routines and teach them to our advanced classes. It's a lot of fun , I'm not always able to make it on time so when I'm not there jungkook or hoseok usually teach the class since they are my vice/co-choreographers .

Most or the times we call each other by nicknames our students picked out for us. Hoseok is known as choreographer J-HOPE , jungkook is known as choreographer KOOKIE. Most people just call me choreographer CHIM CHIM.

Jungkook Prov -

Waiting on jimin I'll lose all my jams. So me an hoseok just decided to start practicing the new dance. As we started the song over again from the beginning I saw jimin from the window of the studio. We began dancing as a complete group for the routine. People from outside started crowding the Windows to watch our dance practices as usual. Lots of girls and not so surprisingly boys to. After several hours in the studio we took a break. Me and Hobie sat against the mirror wall and jimin just said across us both. All of us sweating and tired.

His head on my lap and lower body on hoseok. This was normal considering we had all known each other since our pamper days. Our mothers were all friends in high school and college. Later on moving next to each other, finding husbands and sending their kids to the same preschool, elementary, middle, and high school. You could say we've been brothers since birth. Not to mention we are all very close with jimin's older brother who is very protective of him. Yoongi comes off as mean and very scary to others but to us he is just grandpa hyung . We didn't really get to know Yoongi till elementary , he was always at basketball practice. He was cold at first till he realized we ment jimin hyung no harm. That's when we all became even closer .

Our mom's never worried about where we were or what we were doing cause we were always over each others houses. If you could even call a mansion that. Our mom's were all very successful business ladies who married successful business men. Another reason not to worry , the maids and butlers were there to.

It wasn't that our parents didn't care , they all loved and smothered us dearly. But they had to travel so much for work they could never stay home for more than a week before leaving again. The maids and butlers were always nice , but it was never genuine kindness, more in fear of losing their jobs. Not that we needed them for comfort , because of the lack of parenting. No not that, because we always had each other. I was brought out of my thoughts by jimin.

"Fried chicken and cola ! Right kookie ?"

"Eh ?"

"For dinner tonight , didn't you say that's what you wanted to eat yesterday ?"

"Oh ... yeah , that sounds great" !

Hobie quickly added on in his excitement,

"Lets order once we get to jimin's house , it's movie night at his. And you guys promised I could pick the movie this time !"