Denial and admission

Nazz walks into Kevin's room but knocks on the door frame first "Jesus Christ Eddward if I wanted you to keep coming back I would have called you." The ginger snaps. "Hey bud it's me." Nazz says walking in. "Oh Nazz I'm sorry, Eddward was just harassing me again." Kev says sitting up. "How are you feeling Kev?" She asks carefully now that she knows the truth. The small redhead puts on a brilliant fake smile "I'm okay Nazz, I'm feeling a lot better now that you're here and Eddward isn't here anymore. Also now that the bad stuff is getting out of my system."
"Oh that reminds me, what happened again anyway." Nazz asks hoping he will slip up and say something different. "I took too much ibuprofen." The ginger says slightly avoiding eye contact. "I thought it was Advil?" The blonde questions. "Is there a difference?" Kev snaps defensively. "No not really...why are you so defensive?" Nazz pries to get the truth. "What did he tell you?" The redhead asks knowingly. "More than you." Nazz hisses. Kevin sighs. "Kev are you going to tell me what happened and why?" Nazz asks. Kevin sighs again and groans gripping his still pounding head. "Listen Nazz after this I'll be sent somewhere for my mental health and when I come back from there I guess I'll be more likely to open up...." Kevin says laying back down.

An hour of awkward silence passes finally Nazz speaks up again "can I ask you something?"
"What is it?" The little ginger asks looking at her. "Do you really hate Eddward? I mean even after he saved your life?" The blonde asks. "Nazz! You should know by now that I really do hate him! Most of my problems stem from him and the fact that he throws himself at me! Ever since that time people caught him trying to kiss me in the hall I've been tormented even more than usual! Also if he loved me so much like he claims why the fuck do his "friends" beat me up on a daily basis as he sits around doing nothing! Why are you asking this anyway?! Aren't you on my side!" Kev snaps. "I am on your side! I know you don't really hate him though Kev and having someone you love by your side to get you through this will make things so much easier!" Nazz snaps back. "I have you don't I?!" Kevin throws back. "I mean someone you love romantically Kevin."
"I-I don't love him..." The ginger says quietly. "You do."
"I don't. Please leave." Kev says quietly still. "Kevin. Why the hell is he the only one you open up to then?!" Nazz asks fuming "I don't know! I don't know okay! I've been trying to figure out for the last four years of my life why even after everything I feel as if I can trust him!" Kevin's eyes then widen in realization. "But why.....why do I have to love him...." He says quietly.  Just then the click of boots can be heard walking up to the door.

Kevin's heart stops thinking its Eddward but instead it's a female doctor. "Hello Mr. Anderson my name is Doctor Cooper and I'll be your mental health Doctor as we transfer you to a different floor." The woman says brightly. "O-Oh so soon?" The ginger asks. "Yes well it seems your body is recovering rapidly and responding well to treatments so now it's time to treat that mind of yours." She says writing some notes down immediately. "Okay..." Kev says quietly honestly a little disappointed that it wasn't Eddward who was there. "Now then let's get you admitted." The woman says.