assorted sayings <3

1. I'm a girl...

Don't touch my hair, my face, phone, or my boyfriend.

2. I'm that person everyone replaces for awhile.

3. There's always gonna be that girl who's prettier than you.

You just need to find the one guy that doesn't care.

4. Life is hard but so very beautiful

5. You can't be "JUST FRIENDS" with someone you're madly in love with.

6. A girl, no matter how many times she denies it, she will always remember every detail, every moment, every piece of the memories you've left her. No matter how much she tries to forget, it will always be there.

7. Go for someone who is not only proud to have you, but will also take every risk just to keep you.

8. "True Love stories never have endings."

9. Everything will be okay at the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.

10. Fife is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.

11. When:

A girl is in love, you can see it in her smile.

When:

A boy is in love, you can see it in her eyes.

12. Don't feel bad if someone rejects you. People usually reject expensive things because they can't afford them...

13. Don't compare your love story to those you watched in movies. They're written by scriptwriters, yours is written by GOD..

14. Always know the difference between what you're getting and what you deserve.

15. I don't understand why destiny allowed some people to meet...

When there is no way for them to be together.

16. God has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself.

17. DO IT NOW. SOMETIMES 'LATER' BECAOMES 'NEVER'.

18. Be thankful for what you have. You have no idea how many people would love to have what you got.

19. Easy to judge others...

Difficult to recognize our own mistakes.

20. Listen to the right people & ignore the wrong ones. People that doubt you, hate you & judge you are never worth your time or attention.

21. Your greatest test is when you are able to bless someone else while you are going through your own storm.

22. There are a lot of people who call you by your name.

But there is only one person who can make it sound damn special.

23. What a girl want: to be loved, to be listened to, to be desired, to be respected, to be needed, to be trusted, and sometimes just to be held.

24. Protect her, kiss her, love her, hold her, laugh with her. BUT don't make her fall if you don't plan to catch her.

25. Cheating on a good person is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock.

26. Good relationships don't just happen. They take time, patience, and two people who truly want to be together.

27. When a woman says "What?" it's not because she didn't hear you.

She's giving you a chance to change what you said.

28. Sleeping is my drug, my bed is my dealer, and my alarm clock is the police.

29. Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel.

30. People cry not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for a long time.

31. "Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing."

32. Don't judge me; you can't handle half of what I've dealt with. There's a reason I do the things I do, there's a reason I am who I am.

33. If you want a long term relationship follow the simple rule, NEVER LIE.

34. What a girl wants? Simply a guy who loves her and only her.

35. Anybody can love your looks, but it's your heart and personality that makes someone stays with you.

36. They ignore you now but they'll need you someday.. THAT'S LIFE.

37. We met for a reason, either a blessing or a lesson.

38. Boys come and go. But a man will stay.

39. Unless you learn to face your own shadows, you will continue to see them in others, because the world outside you is only a reflection of the world inside you.

40. Every girl is beautiful, just takes the right guy to see it.

41. Never doubt what one prayer can do.

42. People's bullshit and fakeness are the main reasons why I like to be ALONE at times.

43. Don't start your day with broken pieces of yesterday. Every day is a fresh start. Each day is a new beginning. Every morning we wake up is the first day of our new life.

44. I am who I am.

I like what I like.

I love what I love.

I do what I want.

Get off my back and deal with it.

It's my life, not yours.

45. Never forget what someone says to you when they're angry because that is when the truth comes out.

46. When I give you my time, I'm giving you a portion of my life that I will never get back. Please don't make me regret it.

47. Trust? Years to earn, seconds to break.