★ Five ★

wth is wrong with wattpad jeez
---
🏠
Jungkook's POV

It was a fine Saturday morning for me, I think. My mom told me to visit our so called new neighbour. I was getting forced too. We've been living without any neighbours for like, a few years.

Surprisingly, someone moved into that empty house. I hope it'll be someone nice after all. Who doesn't?

"I'll be out till night ok sweetie?" My mom, said while fixing her dress.

"Yea sure, you'll be coming back seeing a skeleton sitting by the door."

She scoffs. "You won't, I'm sure you'll be calling the pizza."

"Glad you know. But I don't have money."

She fished for something in her handbag, taking out a purse.

"Here, enough for you to not become a skeleton when I come home." She hands me a few money notes to me, which seems enough.

"Welp, thanks!" I kissed her cheek as I ran to the couch, she smiles, leaving while saying 'take care' to me.

I grin widely, enjoying my sweet moments being alone in the house. But out of a sudden the door let out a few knocks.

I frowned, lazily standing up from the couch I opened the door. Revealing a woman in her 60s holding a tray of...

cookies?

"Oh, uhm, h-hi may I help you?" I stuttered, I don't know why but, I just did.

"Hey young man! Uhm, well, I'm living next to you. I'm here to pay a visit to know who exactly my new neighbor is. But I didn't know it'll be this young!"

"Uhm, my mom isn't home so, I wasn't living alone in here." I laugh awkwardly, this woman is so weird.

"Ohhh! Its okay, I'm just giving you my cookie! I made it myself! "

I looked at the tray of cookies. It looks fresh and hot. And it seems really nice.

"Oh wow thanks! Uhm, Mrs—?"

"Call me Mrs Kim. I had a grandson like your age too! Im not sure what's school is he in now— his parents won't tell me because they were afraid I'll be messing around there." She chuckled. Grandparents problems.

"Thanks for the cookies anyway, and, may I know who's your grandson? Maybe I can know him somehow?"

"Oh he's just right —"

Before she can finish her sentence, a man standing by her house's door. Maybe it's someone from the neighborhood. People are getting kinder and kinder nowadays. I think.

"Oh sorry, I have a visitor!" She smiles, handing me the cookies before leaving. "Bye young man!"

I sigh. Did she just leave like that?

"Who cares." I slam the door, not really hard. I sat on the couch putting the cookies on my lap.

Once I opened the lid, the smell of caramels and chocolate were spreading out from the container. It was fresh, and it looks really crispy.

I grab one of it, shoving it into my mouth.

"Holy jesus—"

I'm not kidding. It was perfectly delicious.