Chapter 12

Brooklyn's POV

He slammed the phone on the counter. I jumped a little at the sound but kept quite because he looked pissed off.

"Grab your coat were going." I did as told silently.

We went to the car and I kept glancing at him. I had to ask because my mind trailed to many different thoughts.

"Who called?" I asked in a whispering tone.

He tightened his grip on the wheel.

"Violet crying." he said/whispered

I shoot my head up and stared at him.

"What happened to her!" I said a little screaming because I was worried as hell.

I kept quite and I was still panicking on what happened to her. We arrived at the party.

Me and Liam got out of the car.

"You stay here I am not letting you go in there." Liam said.

"I don't care if your not letting me. I am seeing violet. Weather you like it or not." I said looking to him in the eye.

We went inside and Liam grabbed my hand so I can not get lost in the crowd. I ignored the funny feeling when he grabbed it.

And started yelling Violet's name and Liam was doing the same.

"Let's check in the bathroom." I said.

"Good idea."

We went to the bathroom but it was locked we knocked on the door.

"Go away" the person behind it said while her voice cracking. We knew from the voice who it was.

"Violet open the door it's us." I said

Then the door opened revealing a crying. Her mascara was all over her face. And her face was messed up.

"I-I can't go down like that." she said her voice cracking.

I had an idea I told Liam to wait outside for a minute.

I took violet to the sink and starting cleaning her face. 

I grabbed her hand and opened the door.

"Let's go." I said to Liam.

He took my hand again and went downstairs. Suddenly a group of people went running to the dance floor. Causing Liam to leave my hand from the boy who bumped into us.

Luckily Liam had violet but I was starting to get nervous. I searched everywhere for Liam. I think he was calling out my name, but the music blasting made it not clear.

Then suddenly someone behind me grabbed my wrist. I turned around hoping it was Liam. But it wasn't it was a guy I never met before.

"Umm can you leave my wrist"

"No can do cupcake" then he started grabbing me upstairs.

"LIAM!"

"LIAM!!!"

I started screaming then suddenly the guy left my wrist. I looked at him and found him on the floor I looked up and saw Liam clenching his jaw.

I went and hugged him he took it by shock but hugged me back. Then suddenly he lifted me bridal style.

"Does that have to happen in every party." I asked

"Yup." He said whiling popping the p.

"Don't worry. Violet is in the car" he said.