Chapter 15

Brooklyn's POV

"VIOLET!" I yelled while going through the school doors trying to find Violet.

I went to check at her locker and found her there smirking.

Looking at me she had Liam beside her also but he was confused by why I was looking pissed off on Violet.

"Why did you take a vedio of us?" I said while crossing my arms.

I said but Liam still had his confused face.

"I don't know what you're talking about" she said pretending to be innocent.

I opened my phone and showed her the vedio.

Then Liam had a blank face and glared at Violet.

"It's memories besides I need to show your future kids something. Right?" she said winking at me I had a blank face and Liam hit her chest with his elbow.

"Okay let's just go to our first class." I said to Violet.

She nodded and went walking beside me.

*SKIP TO 4TH CLASS*

Margaret's POV

I can't believe Ryan broke up with me for that bitch.

And all that because of that little nerd that wears boy cloths all the time. I think her name was Brooklyn.

I was cut from my thoughts from one of my sidekicks saying something.

"Isn't that the girl that caused Ryan to break up with you?" I looked up and surely it was her going to the bathroom I had a smirk on my face as I had an idea.

I grabbed my 2 sidekicks and went to the bathroom we saw that she went inside the stall.

"Stacey put this on the floor, Jennifer you put this." I whispered handing them the items which were some soap and water.

What I am not touching the floor.

We heard Brooklyn coming so we went outside hoping that the plan will work.

Btooklyn's POV

I went outside the bathroom door going to wash my hands when suddenly my foot slipped and I fell on my ankle.

I am laying on the floor trying not to cry from the pain touching my ankle then Margaret comes she had a smirk on her face and her sidekicks had soap and water on their hands.

"Opps didn't see ya there." She said with a smirk and left the bathroom.

"Owwww!!! " I screamed from the pain.

I couldn't move and was really scared if I broke my ankle.

I grabbed my bag and looked for my phone.

FOUND IT!

No!no!noo! My phone is dead.

I guess I am staying here till someone comes and my ankle started to get swollen. Yay me note the sarcasm.

Violet's POV

Okay this is getting weird Brooklyn went to the bathroom half an hour ago what's taking so long?

The bell rang and the 4th class finished.

I went to look for Brooklyn she never misses a class.

I looked at the cafetiria, library, field and the janitors room I gave up searching.

I went to the bathroom to clean my self I opened the door to see something I didn't expect at all.