Chp. 2 : Hot ?

--Cut---

What The F**k !!!

He cancaled my call !!

How can he !

" Nessie come fast for breakfast " Jake shouted.

" Yeah coming ! " I shouted back.

Calm down nessie. Lets have some breakfast.

-----

" Soo what are you gonna wear ?? " Hanna asked me.

What should I wear. Its my birthday party. I cant wear the dress which Jake gave me cuz I've already weared it for the whole day. Now what to do ??

Suddenly the door opened and Lexi came in with a Dress in her hand.

" Well look what I've got for you ! " Lexi exclaimed.

Lexi and Hanna are my best friends. They've known me since Kindergarden. They know everything about me. Lexi is on the Fashion side and Hanna is more on the Gothy side. I love both of them. Lexi is a Werevolve and Hanna is a Human. Hanna is really brave, she handles our secret very well.

" Please dont tell me that its a pink coloured dress !! " Hanna exclaimed.

" Of course not " Lexi said and handed me the dress.

" Now c'mon go and try it on " Lexi pushed me in the bathroom.

God this Girl. She didnt even gave me the time to see the dress. Let it be. Lets just try it.

5 Minutes Later

I walked out of the bathroom and all I heard is a --- sorry two loud Screams. I quickly covered my ears.

In instance my door opened and mom and entered and she Screamed too.

God !

" Guys. Why are you Screaming. Calm down. This is not a Concert " I shouted at them.

" Renesmee you gotta look in the mirror first. " Hanna said.

I nodded and walked over to the mirror. I instantly froze when I saw my reflection in the mirror.

Is this me ?

Who is she ??

God! This dress is soooooooooooooo Reavealing !

How will I walk in this dress in front of 50 People.

Why did Dad invited this much people !!!!

Oh God !

" Renesmee you look soo Beautiful ! " Mom Exclaimed.

" Yeah Nessie " Hanna and Lexi said insynce.

' Well I do look beautiful in this dress ' I thought.

Its just one night.

After all its my birthday.

" C'mom everyone come down. We need help. Bella Hanna Lexi " Uncle Jasper shouted.

Mom, Hanna and Lexi walked out of the room.

I turned back to look in the mirror. My body looks so good in this dress. I wish I had a boyfriend right now to compliment me and to........ Kiss me.

Suddenly someone knocked on my door and by smell of it I can say that its Jacob. Its weird that I dont find Jake's smell bad. I know that we Vampires hate a werevolves smell. But I dont hate it. I Love It. He smell soo good. Just like a mixture of Coffee and Sweet Lime.

I opened the door and instantly I was pushed back to the dressing table by an angry Jake.

" What The Fuck Are You Wearing ?? " Jake shouted.

WTF !!

Jake has Never talked to me like this. I looked at his eyes its darker and.... Oh God his wolf has taken over. His wolf is soo Possessive about me . I dont know why.

" Jacob what happened. Why are you soo Angry. Its just a dress. Lexi gifted me this. I know its a little bit revealing but still I'm okay with it " I tried to explain him but instead I gotted pinned on the wall by his large body.

What is going on with him today.

I have to calm him down. I rubbed my fingers on his arms lightly and said, " Jacob. Calm Down. Its okay. Its okay "

His eyes turned normal and he backed away from me.

" Are you okay ? " Jake asked me.

I nodded.

" Soo Sorry Nessie. Its just my Wolf took over and I ---- "

" Its okay Jake. I understand "

" I think I should goo " He said .

I just nodded.

He was about to walk out of the door but turned back and said, " By the way you look beautiful and.... Hot "

He walked away.

My cheeks instantly started getting red when I heard the word ' Hot '.

Oh God !!

Hot ?

Its the first time that he used that word for me.

Hope You Like It :)