Chapter 1

Calista's POV
"Heyyyyyyyyy Caliiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!" Sugarhighed Ashton screams running down from the top of the stairs. I'm currently standing at his doorway, afraid if I take one more step I'll get stampeded by an Ash. His eyes were wide, and he had that cheeky smile meaning he was up to no good.

"MIKKKKKKEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, because Michael ALWAYS gives Ashton candy, even though he knows Ash will end up like this.

"Yep?" An "innocent" looking Michael pops his head out of Ash's room.

"You gave him candy." I feel like I'm a mother with two 5 year olds when I'm around them.

"What's wrong with that?" I point to the kitchen where Ash is currently singing a song about chocolate milk.

"IT'SSS A CHOCOLATE MILK  PARTAYYY! IT'SSS A CHOCOLATE MILK PARTAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" Ash screams/sings at the top of his lungs.

"Anyway...." Michael says trying to change the Ashton topic. "Ready for school tomorrow?"

"Not at all. Speaking of which, can I stay here tonight, 'cause, you know- I don't have a car..." Which was true, but also I don't want to be alone tonight. I always get nervous on the first day of school. I don't know why, I just do.

"Ya sure. Ash wouldn't mind." He turned towards Ash, who was passed out on the kitchen floor.

"I'll get him to bed." I offered. I was always really strong, because I used to take karate, and I go to the gym with Michael and Ashton. Also, I have my own room here, with a closet full of outfits and everything. I think I spend more time here than my actual home.

With that I go to Ashton and drag him to the coach. I got enough strength to heave him on the coach. Dang that boy's heavy.

Since I was really tired, I went to bed early, around 7:45. Tomorrows going to be a long day, so I need some sleep. My room is in between Ash's and Mikey's, because when I first stayed here, I had nightmares every night, so one of them would come in and comfort me. The last thing I remembered is finishing a chapter of a book befor darkness consumed me.

-*-*-*------
How was the first chapter?!
Kinda short...
QOD:
Fav 5sos song?
Me: Voodoo Doll, Amnesia, Jet Black Heart, and San Franciso!