Chapter 3

(FYI Ash is a Junior bc he just turned 18, and the guys are in advanced classes)
Calista's POV

I didn't know what to do next, so I pretended not to remember him. I looked at him with a blank expression. He looked back with that evil smirk.

"Hi Calum, hi, Luke, nice to meet you." I said with a smile. I look back at Luke. His smirk gone, replaced by a look of confusion.

"Anyway, I've got to get to class." I said trying to change the topic. "Michael, I think we have history class together."

"Oh that's great. Calum has that class also!" We said by to Ash and Luke, then we walked to class. I was so thankful I didn't have this class with Luke. History class with Mr. Johnson has these desks that ave groups of four. 2 desks facing each other. Since Leann was the first to sit, I was going to sit next to Calum , because I could tell she liked Michael. But clueless Calum didn't seem to notice, because he plopped down right next to her. I had no choice but to sit next to Michael. She looked disappointed, so I had to do something.

"Hey Leann, do you wanna switch spots?" I asked trying to sound casual.

"Uh yeah sure why?" She replied. Shoot. I didn't think of an excuse.

"Because... I want to get to know Calum more?" Way to play it smooth.

"Mkay..." Then the teacher walked in.

Class was so much fun. No so sarcasm intended. We didn't learn anything. The teacher didn't teach anything. Best class ever. Instead we watched old movies like The Titanic, and The Breakfast Club. Our teacher was going through a bad breakup. Yes. He's like 50, and he broke up with his girlfriend. Now it was lunch, and I told Leann, Michael, and Calum I needed to put something in my locker, and I'd meet them in the cafeteria. As I was putting things in my locker, I felt two strong arms wrap around m waist. Just by taking a deep breath in, I already knew who it was.

I look up to be met by bright blue eyes, and that same obnoxious smirk.

" Well, well, well. What are the chances."

Luke.

"What do you want Luke?" I spat.

"That's no way to greet an old friend now is it Calista?" I tried to wiggle out of his grip, but failed. "What do you want Luke?" I sighed in defeat.

"Nothing. At. All." With that, he walked around the corner, and disappeared into the crowed of people. I took a minute to process what just happened with Luke. As I turned the corner, I couldn't believe what I saw. Tacos are 50% off!! No, not that, though Im totally keeping that in mind. Awwww, Leann and Michael look like they're hitting it off! So cute! I'm totally bringing that up next time I talk to them.

But it's still not that. It was Luke, in the middle of lunch room sucking face with Stephanie. I knew he stooped low, but not this low. I did the only thing I could do. I grabbed some mashed potatoes off of a random kid's tray, and through it at both of them.

"What the hell?!" Stephanie in that high-pitched annoying "voice". Before I could say something, someone yelled "food fight!!!!!!!" The. The whole cafeteria erupted in chaos. That's when the principal walked in.

-*-*-*------
Short Chapter...
Cliffhanger...
QOD:
Fave member of 5sos?

Me: LASHTON