Prolouge

707's pov.

I sighed, staring at my screen as (y/n) decided her route to play, nobody chose me often. But she did, she played my route a lot. I am the only one who can remember almost everything but the hacker. Nobody else can remember so the game resets each time someone finishes the party.

I smile a little as I see (y/n) ask why I am not talking, my eyes widen. I am finally being noticed! I quickly replied with a "Hey (y/n) ^^" and pressed send. She replied back saying, "Hello 707! I was getting worried!" This is one of the only people who actually tried to get me! She tries to get me a lot of the tome too, and when she accidently got some one else's route she did play that one through but tried t get me after the game reset.

I have to get her here, but how? She seems really pretty in her pictures and is really sweet to others as well! I felt heat come across my face, my heart beat faster as we continued to talk. That is... until the others joined. (Y/n) began talking to them, and talked to me a little too.

I sighed and looked around my room, I was lonely... That was until I had an idea. I left the chat quickly and started to work, I worked for hours ignoring the calls and texts I had been receiving, I just wanted to see (y/n) with my own eyes and not the game character. I hard a little 'Ding!' Signaling I had finished my goal. I stared at the screen.

This was my first time attempting to bring a person into our game, the whole thing would reset, but I would still remember. I would press the button. I was actually happy about it. I hope she is... I sat lower in my chair and a few tears fell.

I got up and went to my bed and laid down, it was nearly 11:30 and tomorrow was the 5th day, the day (y/n) would get the route she aimed for. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep. Letting myself fall asleep with a small smile. Which is rare for me unless talking with (y/n) of course!

The next morning.

I woke up at around 7:40 and sat up quickly and ran into the room with my computer. I was chosen! This was my chance! I can bring (y/n) here. I entered the first chat and she came a few minutes after as I began to talk to her. She seemed pretty happy, maybe I could be too! "Goodbye! See you soon (y/n)!" I texted in the chat. She replied with, "Goodbye god 707!" I smiled, I was actually happy.

I left the chat and went to the page where I had worked on for many hours and began typing the last few letters. All I had to do was press 'Enter' and she would most likely be here. None of this would be a game anymore, it would be real
The game wouldn't exist and if I sent her back, it would continue.

Nobody would notice me again. She would probably stop playing my route and ignore me. I would be depressed and lose them. But I had to try, I pressed the button. The world became dark. "Welcome (y/n) to Mystic Messenger."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hey, so I am writing this book from a idea I had from Corrin_of_Nohr, I did ask for their permission to do this book and I am really thankful to Corrin_of_Nohr for letting me, go check their profile out and follow them! If you want good books and or one shots of Mystic Messenger go check it out, it is really good to me. But thank you for reading the book and I hope you all have a good day Little Spirits! See ya in the next chapter!