Chapter 6

I am changing a few things, like how the chat system works so that I don't use, "he said" "she said" "I said". Stuff like that. Maybe a few more things will be change without me noticing.
By the way, I am not doing the thing where if you support someone, you get their love, so I am using chats from other routes as well because I can.

Jumin's pov.

"(Y/n) has been here a while, when do you plan to have the party V?" I asked petting Elizabeth 3rd, while my other hand held the phone to my ear. "I will tell everyone when I go on, I must go now. I am losing signal." I end the phone call and place my phone on my table in front of me.

"So my dear Elizabeth 3rd, when I am gone for collecting cherries, you will be with Jaehee. I wish I could bring you with." I pick her up and walk towards the door, and out of the building.

Your pov.

I sat up when I heard a notification go off on my phone. A new chat, I look at who is in there and see Jaehee and Jumin, most likely arguing. I groan and join the chat. Jumin is getting angry over a ticket to the cherry farm. Great, I remember this argument, had to rescue Jaehee basically.

(Y/n) has entered the chat room.

Y= You
JH= Jumin (Han)
J= Jaehee (Didnt use K because it would look like JK and I would not stop laughing most likely).

Y: 'Hey guys.'

J: 'Hello (y/n), I hope you had a good morning?

Y: 'Yeah, how about you? You too Jumin, how are your mornings? Not including this.'

JH: 'Everything is going well, "not including this."'

J: 'I enjoy today so far, I do not have to go to work if I watch Elizabeth today.'

Y: 'Then, Jumin stop being rude to Jaehee about it to continue this good day, and I am sure Jaehee will do the arrangements quickly so that she can have her day off and care for your cat.'

JH: 'Fine, but I want it soon, I must be to the cherry farm very soon and collect them, Elizabeth loves the smell of cherries.'

J: 'I will, and thank you very much (y/n), I didn't want to argue... Goodbye Mr. Han and it will be done in a few minutes.'

Y: 'You are welcome and lets talk later Jaehee, I think we will be great friends. Jumin, good luck with the cherries, I am sure Elizabeth will like them.

JH: 'I know she will, but thank you anyways I suppose. Goodbye.'

Jumin Han has left the chat room.
Jaehee has left the chat room.
Yoosung★ has entered the chat room.

(Y/n)= You (obviously).
Y★= Yoosung

Y★: 'Hello (y/n)! Have you heard from Seven yet?'

(Y/n): 'Yep! We talk very often too. You miss him don't you lol.'

Y★: 'No! Its just that I haven't seen him for a while cause college. Haven't seen anyone for a while.'
-Yoosung has sent a crying emoji of himself.-

(Y/n): 'Everyone is fine, just a second ago I stopped Jumin from getting angry at Jaehee. Glad I got the notification.'

V has entered the chat room.
707 has entered the chat room.

Y★: 'Well! I gotta go! See you later (y/n)!'

Yoosung★ has left the chat room.

Y= You
V= V (obviously).
7= Seven

Y: 'Hey V, hey Seven!'

I get up and walk towards the kitchen, holding my phone as I looked at it from time to time to see what they said and to reply to them or just to say something so they know I was there.

V: 'Hello (y/n), Seven. I only came here to announce the party date and what time it will be, though its is the same time as usual. Sorry that I took so long.

7: 'It's fine! So how long?'
-707 has sent a questioning emoji of himself.-

I make (f/f) and sit down at the table, almost spitting it out to see V had actually planned the party.

V: 'The party will be in one week. It will be a small party and I have 8 people that will send their messages to (y/n) about the party, all you have to do is convince them to come to the party.'

Y: 'A week? That sounds ok, I will try to get them to come.'

7: 'Alright! Can we invite Long Cat~?'

V: 'I knew you would ask that so I had one of the people of the 8 I asked to be invited Long Cat. I must go now, I am losing a signal.'

V has left the chat room.

7: 'Hey (y/n), how you doing there? I hope you are good so that I can meet Long Cat~!'

Y: 'Seven, (I will help/we talked about this, no).'

7: 'Ok, but I have to go, I will call you tomorrow (y/n)!'

Y: 'Wait Seven!'

707 has left the chat room.

I sigh and close my eyes. I was gonna tell him I liked him while I actually had the courage...

(Y/n) has left the chat room.

I look outside, its still morning. The clock said it was 3:37, so I could go out. (Go outside and sit on the chair in front of your apartment/ Stay inside and play games on your phone).

Time skip.

I (go back inside/ stop playing on my phone). Now I sit on my chair, tapping my fingers on the table in front of me. Everything was so slow today. I look at my phone and answer all the emails wth good things about the party that their question relates to, then turn it off and spin around in the chair.

(The chair is like the computer seats that will spin).

Hello everyone! Hope you enjoyed the chapter, I will try and upload twice a month when this month is over. So I hope you all have a great day today or tomorrow! (I hope you have a great day everyday)!