Chapter 4

707's pov.

Sighing, I worked. Now that everything was 'real', I had to do more work. Almost done too! I smiled and quickened my work speed so I could talk to (y/n). I mean, I did bring her here for a reason, she makes me feel so warm inside!

I wonder why she is so nice? I finished working. I coukd now go on and talk! Running over to my bed and sitting down, I opened the app and saw that a chat as already made, Jaehee and (y/n) were talking until...

707 has entered the chat room.

"Hello Seven!" (Y/n) types, and Jaehee said, "Hello Seven." She sounded annoyed. "Hello (y/n) and Jaehee!" ^^ I text. "Is everything ok for sure with you Jaehee?"asked (y/n). What? I look back up at their conversation and saw that Jaehee didnt get sleep for a few days. "Yes, I am sure. Besides, Seven works longer than me when he wants to and never sleeps." She said.

"I'm a fun person though! You work hard! T_T" I type. "I guess I do... but I must go now, see you another time Seven and (y/n)." Types Jaehee. Now I can be alone with her... I look at the camera that was set up and see her staring at the phone, now beginning to type with a smile.

Her smile is so beautiful... I wish I could see it more often... "So how are you today Seven?" She asked. "I'm good! How are you
(Y/n)? I mean, it must be tough seeing your in a different place." I type. I feel bad that I brought her here, she might not want to be.

Your pov.

I was talking with Seven. I could feel my face heat up when Jaehee had sent a text saying "You can be alone with Seven and talk about things, get together." She is so straightforward with that. She said he acted differently around me, a good kind of different though. "I am doing well. But Seven, you did not answer my question when I got here." I typed.

No reply. He didnt say anything for a few minutes until he said, "I will call you about it later, I dont think the group should hear, t might make them feel scared." Can't they see what he just typed...? And then what he and I texted were gone in just a few seconds.

"So (y/n)! I added a delete text thing because Jaehee wouldn't stop begging me to make it!" He was acting bubbly. Was he actually happy and bubbly now, or was he pretending so that the RFA wouldn't get suspicious or worry thinking something happened? I dont know for sure, but I hope he is happy

I miss my roommate now, she used to be so annoying, but now I hate being alone. That was the first thing that popped up in my head when I was talking with Seven.

I had my room full of pictures from Mystic Messenger, mostly of Seven. He is hot in my opinion, and he still is, but he is more realistic now, seeing that this is all now 'reality'... but I will have to get used to living here we and hopefully not forget the password. Seven and I soon said our goodbyes and left the chat.

Not long after, I got a phone call. Looking down I saw it was from Seven. I answered the call almost immediately, and listened to what he had to say. What he said shocked me. He said...

Ok guys! Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to update th book quickly and it is late over here, and work is going to make everything harder, so im posting it right now! I hope you all like it and tell me what you think of the book so far!