Author's Note

HEYY GUYS! YAY, WE HAVE OFFICIALLY STARTED IVIAM'S (Ivy + Liam = Iviam) STORY AND I AM PUMPED.

Like, I'm actually so excited! But I don't know how often I will be updating considering I work and am also currently writing a Christmas Short Story XD But I'll try my best!

Even though this is indeed the THIRD book in the Diary Series, you don't need to read The Diary of Hazel and Dear Hazel before reading this! A Paper Memory IS a stand-alone young adult/romance novel but reading the other two would really help you understand Liam before his father died, back when he was goofy, funny, cute and hungry haha.

|| Summary ||

Liam Hayes has been through a lot - a lot of which no one knows. His mother left when he was six, he used to have a twin who died during birth, and a year ago; His father died of cancer. His dad wrote him a letter before he passed but Liam can't bring himself to open it. He's too jaded, too cold, too busy pushing everyone away in his life who ever cared.

He has another secret. One that has also left a letter for him.

This secret goes by the name of Ivy Bradley, the girl who he pushed away two years before his dad died. The girl who made him feel something for the first time since his heart got broken. The girl he hooked with on her sixteenth birthday. The girl he shut out.

The girl who left him a letter full of confessions two years later that he can't let go.

The question is, does the now-bad boy Liam chase after the girl who's leaving for University in four months? Or does he let her go without involving her in his broken world?

Important: This book is set in a male's POV (Point of View) Liam Hayes.

Disclaimer: All characters, events, locations, etc are all part of fiction. If there are any similarities to anything in particular, then that IS coincidental. If someone else has a book published extremely similar to mine, please private message me, theft is wrong, and I do not condone such act.

Also, just because my characters have opinions, interests, and thoughts, it doesn't mean I have those, they are made by my imagination so please don't get offended :)

My vocabulary may be strange at times to readers because I am from New Zealand and we use British English. For example, I use 'Mum', not 'Mom', we also spell many words with the letter 'U' in them, whereas some other countries (e.g. US) don't (Favourite, Colour, etc). Another difference is we use 'realise', not 'realize', that goes for other words also as you may notice throughout the story :)

Thank you,

Chloe xx

[Cover credit: the incredibly kind and talented @weightingold ❤❤❤❤]