Not a Facebook page: Just a Bonus Story (Truth or Dare)

Before I start this story. This originally was an idea by my friend on fanfiction.net I used the idea and it's completely different (and better) and i added my touch of humour to it to make it funny,her own was a bit.....how do I put this.....meh, and i also made the other elements and ideas of this one brainstorm and composed it together neatly. I might make the actual book, but let's say this is a sneak peak of it,or after a certain amount of Facebook page messages (chapters) between the miraculous group,I'll add a continuation.

Those voting for:
#1 Make the actual book

#2 After a certain amount of Facebook page messages (chapters) between the miraculous group, add a chapter continuing 'this bonus story'.

~How to vote for what i should do which would be more convenient for you ~

Let me know,on my profile wall,in the comments in this book,or PM me, so I can update as fast as possible.

_______________________________________________________________________******************Truth Or Dare*********************
A Few Heads Up Before You Start Reading ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

'Italics are when they are thinking or talking to theirselves in their minds,I'm not that good at describing.'

Regular chats in BOLD.

Whispers are done with BOLD Italics.

Names of who are talking before the colon are in Underline and also major things that needs to be highlighted to prove a point.

Demonstrating movements in regular writing without BOLD,Italics,or Underline.
______________________________________________________________________
***********************Truth Or Dare*************************
______________________________________________________________________

Alya: Hey wanna play Truth Or Dare,.......Or Spin The Bottle?

Chloé: I would prefer Truth Or Dare rather than Spin the Bottle. *underbreath* Don't want anyone apart from me kissing my Adrikins. *sounds disgusted*

Nino: Hmpf.... Who cares what you prefer?

Chloé: ADRIKINS!!!! *Stomps feet* Why are we here with,...'Them'?

Nino: Okay,if she's playing,I'm out.

Adrien: Guys!!! Can't we all agree here!!!

Nino: Not with "Miss Perfect" around here. *Uses index and middle finger on both hands to create quotation marks*

Adrien: Fine. Chloé could you please leave. *sighs and sounds calm*