RealLadybugTheLuckiest's page (#2) [Hawkmoth's Appearance].

TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Hey, LB

TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: What's up LB?
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Why aren't you responding?
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Are you okay Bugaboo?
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: M'lady?
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Okay,I'm back since 6hrs ago.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: What the hell is she doing that's keeping her.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Where were you at patrol tonight, M'lady?
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Are you okay,shout me,k?
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: M'lady?
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: ....M'lady?
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Okay,I think you know who it is now......so.....I've been wondering..... Do you wanna give me a chance.....like....PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME LADYBUG!!!!!!
RealLadybugTheLuckiest:No.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: So,this is what you respond to...... *smirks*
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Your one busy bug. #happy #excited #Cheesy & Cocky
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Always off the ground,
RealLadybugTheLuckiest:Jumping above.
RealLadybugTheLuckiest: Bye!!!! We'll see each other at patrol.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: But,I wanna talk now,virtually, so....KISS ME THROUGH THE PHONE.
RealLadybugTheLuckiest:That's it, I'm blocking you.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: W-Wha-What?!!!!! NO!!!!😨😲🙀

(Whatever TheRealPuntasticChatNoir has to say is only visible to him/her and anyone else apart from RealLadybugTheLuckiest)

TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Sigh!!!!!!........Hello Darkness my old friend, I come to meet with you again.
EvilAkumaDaddy: Welcome to the darkside.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: I THOUGHT I WAS HERE ALONE!!!! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!!!!!! 😨😱 😓
EvilAkumaDaddy: When a fellow single guy is alone I'm here to comfort them.
EvilAkumaDaddy: All the single men.👤
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: All the single men.👤
EvilAkumaDaddy: All single men.👤
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Put your hands up.✋
EvilAkumaDaddy: Whoo,oh,oh,Whoo,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,Whoo,oh!!
EvilAkumaDaddy: If you like it--
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Man!!!! Your making me wanna cry yo!!!
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir:*Sighs* Whoever you are pass the beans would yah.
EvilAkumaDaddy: Through the phone?😦
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Sarcasm!!!!!!.....Are you Old.
EvilAkumaDaddy: ........
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Pops it would be real generous if you could just send a emoji OF IT!!!!
EvilAkumaDaddy: Okay,okay,Cool your Butthurtfly.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Did you just make a pun?
EvilAkumaDaddy: Is it bad?
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: No,it's cool. I love puns meow.
EvilAkumaDaddy: So...welcome to the club fellow CATerpillar.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: I like the way you think,it's so CLAWver.
EvilAkumaDaddy: Why thank yOOu.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: I see what you did there. Quite MEOWvelous and EGGcelent.
EvilAkumaDaddy: It's so off the CHATin.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Real MICE.
EvilAkumaDaddy: And no RegRATS.

(RealLadybugTheLuckiest have unblock this conversation)

RealLadybugTheLuckiest: Chat,I feel bad for bailing on you,who have you been talking to.

EvilAkumaDaddy: That's BEEing to you little lady,haven't your MOTHer told you that when you got your first SPOT.
RealLadybugTheLuckiest: .......
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: I think I've found my MEOW FURiend. Three PUNs in a row in one sentence. That's GOALs!!!!!
RealLadybugTheLuckiest: I don't think so.
EvilAkumaDaddy: DONUT.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: *Dries fake tears* So...BEEautiFURl

(RealLadybugTheLuckiest has block this conversation)

TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: dRAT the bug has left the cat....agRAIN.
EvilAkumaDaddy: .....
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Damn!!!!! BUTTHURTFLY!!!!!!!
EvilAkumaDaddy:........ I will LEAF.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: STRAY where you are!!!!! I haven't got my Beans has yet. .....BEEans.
EvilAkumaDaddy: Say PEAS.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Grrrr.....I need those GREENS.
EvilAkumaDaddy:Umm...I don't find any BEEans in my phone. Will money do.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: YOU BETTER FIND ME THOSE BEANS OR IT WON'T BE PURRetty!!!!!!!!

Authors Notes:
How is this? I know this is a late update, BUTT PEAS BEAR with MEOW. I have been running out of ideas and I don't wanna end the story WRITE here. I SEA that this book is aBOAT to reach 1k reads. PEAS let it BEE. I worked so hard on this book for it to succSEED. Sorry,I've BEEN making so MANy PUNs lately,I guess it just rubbed off on MEOW,that every opPURRtunity I get,I take. Sigh. Anyways, I MEOWst give credit to Smartypants82 for that wonFURful Pun called BUTTHURTFLY. It fits Hawkmoth's reFURence so well,hope I haven't killed you with so MANy PUNs this time around. BYE!!!!!!
CDC2003 OUT!!!!!!!!