Chapter 11

*John is out of the hospital*
*John POV*
     "Son, your therapist wants to meet with you again this afternoon before something else happens. She said it was important." Dad glances at me as I lean against the side of the car door. When I woke up this morning, I was in the hospital and I had bandages over one of my eyes and in some places on my face. I guess they gave me some pretty strong sedatives if I was out for more than a week.
     "What do you mean something else?" I look at him confused.
     "Well first, your appointment was cancelled because of your injury but then the one I had re-scheduled for Saturday was cancelled as well because of how sick you were." I look at him like he was crazy.
     "What are you talking about? I got sick?" Dad quiets for a moment.
     "Son do you remember why you were at the hospital?" 
     "Uhm.... for my eye right?"
     "No you were there because you were sick... do you really not remember anything?"
     "Well... I remember going to school... that's pretty much it"
Dad doesn't reply and I slouch in my seat. I feel like somehow that wasn't what my Dad wanted to hear...
     "Oh yes and that troll fellow came by yesterday, he was quiet angry." Dad changes the subject and I try to remember who he was talking about.
     "Who?" I really didn't remember that many people and I certainly haven't remembered any of the names of my friends who were trolls. Mostly because I haven't really seen any trolls at all yet. They don't really associate themselves with humans very often and mostly keep to their own side of town. They will of course occasionally come over here for maybe a party or an errand they can't pay someone else to do but other than that you will rarely see trolls on this side of town. I feel like I did know a certain someone who was an exception to this rule but honestly I couldn't remember his name for the life of me.
     "Who? I think his name was Karkat... the angry one. He was angrier then usual however when he came over yesterday. I guess you weren't talking to him" I draw a complete blank on the name and I sigh and shrug.
     "Well I honestly can't remember who you are talking about I guess I'll ask Jade about him..." The car is draped in an uncomfortable silence and I look out the window absentmindedly.
We soon arrived home my dad unlocked the door and cleared his Throat "I have something I need to do at work. Uhm... will you be okay alone?" I nodded in response and quickly got out of the car. "I will... pick you up later for your appointment." I nodded again and my dad drove off. I guess I better see if Jade was busy so I could ask her about this karkat person. I walked over to the front door and stared at it blankly. Crap did we have a spare key? I don't remember and I hadn't had to worry about it recently... there's no way my Dad would have just drove off if there wasn't a way for me to get in the house. I started to poke around the porch in search of a spare key.
     "Oh John, you're back home now?" I jump and whirl around only to see Dave looking at me slightly amused.
     "Dave you scared me!" I frowned at Dave and he chuckled.
     "How was the hospital?" Dave sat down on the porch and I sat next to him slightly blushing.
     "I don't even remember to be honest" I looked at Dave and he frowned a bit and put his arm around me.
     "That doesn't sound good..." I blushed in response to his actions and sighed.
     "It's fine. I'm sure it's just because I was asleep most of the ti-" I stop mid thought and quiet. For some reason I feel like I'm forgetting something...
     "John?" Dave glanced at me concerned but I didn't respond. "Are you gonna finish that sentence or..???" I shrugged and looked at my hands trying to remember what I was forgetting. Dave sighed and we sat there for a few minutes in a comfortable silence. I blinked as I suddenly remembered what I forgot about.
     "Oh. Your eyes." I suddenly said allowed and Dave looked at me blankly.
     "What about them?" Dave sounded disinterested and I shrugged.
     "They were... they are very pretty. That's what I was gonna tell you before you... left..." I looked at my hands and I felt Dave pull me closer to him. Dave suddenly placed his sunglasses in my hands and I looked up at him in shock. "Wait your-" I stared at Dave speechlessly as his gorgeous eyes once again took my breath away "glasses..." Dave stared at me seriously, a light pink dusting his face. I smiled, staring deep into his eyes. Dave looked away and coughed awkwardly, visibly embarrassed by my reaction. "S-sorry" I looked down and Dave shrugged and pulled me closer to him and suddenly kissed me deeply. I blushed a deep red Dave pulled me into his lap and smirked as I squirmed in attempt to pull away from him.
     "Hmmm John~" Dave hummed obviously enjoying my reaction to his actions. I finally managed to push him away and I frowned at him embarrassed.
     "D-Dave what are you doing??? My dad will come back soon..." Dave just shrugged in response and recaptured my lips again pulling me closer to him as I was now straddling his lap. I suddenly felt Daves cold hand creeping it's way up my shirt and I swear I have never been more red in the face in my life. "Mmmph wait! Dav-mmph" I tried to protest but Dave continued to kiss me deeply tracing circles with his finger slowly as he made his way up my stomach. I whimpered through the kiss and Dave suddenly smirked and I felt his cold fingers pinch one of my nipples. I yelped in surprise and Dave used that as an excuse to push his tongue into my mouth, deepening our already intense kiss. I suddenly moaned as Dave started to continue to tease my nipple with his cold fingers. After what felt like forever, Dave finally pulled away leaving me gasping for breath and thoroughly 'hot and bothered'. I stared at Dave, eyes half lidded, a light blush still visible on my face, panting for air.
     "Jesus fuck John. That's really hot~" Dave leaned forward and started to kiss my neck and I squeaked with embarrassment. Just as Dave started to bite and suck my neck my phone suddenly rang and I quickly pushed myself out of Daves lap and glanced at him still slightly embarrassed as I fixed my disheveled appearance and answered my phone.
"John? It's Dad I'm coming to get you now. Did you get into the house alright? I forgot to remind you where the key was."
     "U-uh no... but it was fine" Dave smirked at this statement and I pouted and shoved him.
"What? Well... whatever I'll be there in less than a minute so be ready or we will be late." Dad hung up and I finished straightening my self up. Dave just stared at me the whole time without saying anything.
     "Oh! Uh... before my dad comes... your glasses for you to put on... since you know..." Dave suddenly started laughing.
     "After all that how can you still be this awkward around me? Egbert you really are something else." Dave grabbed his glasses and put them on before standing up and leaving.
"See you later John."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No time for a note. Refer to update #4 for the voting requirements for the next chapter.