You might not be there sexy but my Beautiful

Hello, my name is Day Irie Hugeman, I'm a sophomore in this new school called UT in Austin.

I had a not really happy past, my dad died from alcohol poisoning when I was 6 , I am sorta anorexic, and I (unfortunately) have scars.

Lets just say that I had to move colleges because of........some type of bullying.

Flashback

It was October and everyone Was happy that we had Halloween off since it was a Friday, but when I walked by most people they were silent and making strange faces. I looked a head of me and saw what changed my life forever......my friend Harriet Colley was on a stretcher being carried away by cops, she was carried to a hospital and pronounced dead.

What happened the day before was one of the popular girls Sarrie was telling everyone that my friend Harriet was a whore because she was friends with me.

Why does Sarrie hate me sooooooo much? Because I stood up for people that got bullied, and made there days happier. I never let her see my weakness, but she knew that my friend was one of my hidden weakness.

So basically I was the cause of my friends death.

End of Flashback

'No Your Not!!!!!' I thought in my head as I sat on this new bus to my new school and I was ready to move on, but I knew in my heart I would never get that thought out of my head.