Job Interview!~

CHAPTER 2

SARAH'S P.O.V

"YAY!!!! Your here!" I screamed and ran towards Sea.

"Of Course I am! Why wouldn't I be!" I shrugged. "So I heared..."

"Heared what?" I prompted with my hand telling her to go faster.

"You JOB INTERVIEW!" This time she was the one who screamed. I nodded.

Finally 2 hours later I was all ready to go. I gotta admitt, without Sea's help, I would've NEVER been ready. I looked at myself at the miror. 'Sea did put the PERFECT outfit. A blue cropped tee, bleached boyfriend jeans and silver heals. She had put the perfect amount of make up and jewlery.

"Since it's cold... BOYFRIEND BLAZER!" She shouted biyfrind blazer.

                                                                      ***

"So, I'll either call you or go there myself to see me for another appointment." Eli said as he did an epic hair flip.

"Or I can tell you now..." He trailed of and in a few mins he said, "You got the job!"

"YAY!!!!!!!" Just at that moment when  I screamed, Tiffany came in.

"GUESS WHAT?!!!!! I GOT THE-" Just as I was gonna finish off the sentence sayin job, Seacovered my mouth with her hand and whispered" I know." AS we were celeberating, my boss ,Eli came back.I watched Sea's expression go happy to shocked. I looked from his face to her fac. They were blushing hard.

"Uh uh uh uh..." They both stuttered at the same time. There was a moment of silence.

"Sea, your blushing... HARD." I pointed out.

"Oh it's propably the make-up.

"But you dont wear blush." 

"Um, you want something to eat?" Eli broke our convo.

"You know, we shoud propably be going." Sea stuttered as she pulled me.

"What's wrong with you?!" I asked her. Well actually screamed at her. She didn't answear. We get in the car. Still no answear. We reach my house.

"I'll tell you when you fully know your boss." She replied.

Whatever was going on between them, I will find out...

.