Sneaking Around

CHAPTER 2

SEA'S P.O.V

As I looked at the time I noticed it was 6:30 am. Sarah's shift didn't start until 12:30, lunch time. She was a heavy sleeper so I'd say she'd wake up about 10:30, so I had like 4 hours. I quickly slipped into my jeans, a 1 shoulder cropped shirl with an undershirt and my black cardi. My makeup well it was usual. Shiny lips, but natrual. My nitted bracelet only for my jewlery. I qiuckly went down stairs and put my Carrol Reed boots on. It was spring, so I didn't need a jacket.

I quickly rode a taxi to my destination. It was not less than 5 mins away, but it's the morning and I really didn't feel like walking. I marched up the stairs to the oppening of the restraunt. I went inside and looked around.

"Ah!" I turned around screaming trying to get out of the person's grip.

"Chill! It's just me!" The person removed his hands and I turned around. As soon as I did I smacked him on the arm.

"Jeez! You scared the hell out of me,Eli!" I laughed as I talked. One of Eli's waiter escorted us to a table with curtains and ordered.

"UMMMMM...... I really don't know what to say." We turned to see it was Sarah.

"Sarah what are doing here?"

"Um, I work here." She looked down at her feet. "What are you doing here." She looked at me then Eli.

"I just came to check if he actually did reschedual your shift to the morning," I said looking into space.

"I-I  That was you?!!!!!" There was no movement or words coming out if her. She hugged me and went right away to work.

                                                                        ***

"You picked the movie?"

"Yup. Why was it boring?" I looked at Eli and I already knew the answear. He ran his fingers through is black hair...

"Earth to SEA!" And that's when I woke up from my littlw day dream.

"Sarah's coming!" We quickly ran into the convienience store and hid.

We waited until the footsteps were gone. Then I told Eli to check if she was there or not. He refused. In the end I went... I suck at rock paper scisors or maybe it just isn't my day.. or possibly out of luck. I went to check. Damn it. She's in the store I went towards her gonna say hi to her, but someone else came and WHAT?!