First week

"Will you get out already?" Draco yelled, banging his fists on the door.
"15 more minutes Malfoy. I'm coming out.",yelled Hermione back, sighing.
This was the scene every morning until this week, and Draco was getting tired.
I'll do something she doesn't forget, and that'll make sure she comes out fast next time on.

There was a loud bang, and Hermione almost slipped face first onto the floor. She grabbed the tap, and looked up, turning red at the sight that greeted her. She was completely naked, water running down her body from the shower above, and there was Malfoy, staring at her with his mouth open. She thought she could make out a faint rise in his shorts in that area, but then realization struck her and she magicked the door shut.
How could he just barge in like that??? He just saw me completely naked. Shit. I have to take revenge. Shit. Ohh. He is gonna see the angry me and it won't be good.
Hermione sure as hell has got the sexiest body I've seen so far. All of it was hidden under her robes all this time. Why does she hide it?
What was I thinking. I opened the door? Why was I so shocked when I saw her naked? And why have I still got a boner? Oh shit. She must have seen it. Shit. She has the perfect hourglass body. Full breasts, a tiny waist, a cute butt, and legs that go on and on. Stop. Thinking. About. Her. She will see your boner when see comes out. Get yourself under control.
But the way water runs down her breasts onto her belly and then down her thighs, oh I could trace that path with my lips. Stop it Draco. Stop. She just came out. Shit.

"What the fuck did you just do? You fucking bastard. How could you just barge in? You slimy ferret.", Hermione yelled at the sight of him, in awe with herself as she used so many slangs.
"You were just taking so much time, I had to do something", Draco replied, forcing himself to not remember her body, and stop looking at her body, or his member would stand up again, and she would notice. "I wasn't interested in seeing you. You don't have a very attractive body anyway.", continued Draco, saying the opposite of what he thought.
"I don't care about that", retorted Hermione, trying to hide the disappointment from her voice when she heard this.
*In the evening that day*
"Granger. I'm going to kill you. You can't just put a full body-binder curse on someone and disappear for the whole day." Draco yelled when Hermione finally released him.
"You earned it, Malfoy", replied Hermione calmly, still disappointed by his comment this morning.
At that moment, Pansy walked in, dressed in a low cut v-neck green top, and the shortest black shorts Hermione had seen, which revealed her butts. Meanwhile, Pansy walked towards Draco and took his hand, skid it under her shirt to her boobs, and kissed him.
Hermione was horrified at the sight. But in no time, Pansy was completely naked waist up, with Draco's mouth at her breasts.
"Stop it. We share this dorm Malfoy and you have to take my permission before doing this.", Hermione finally yelled.
"You're still here, Granger. Shut up and get your jealous self out of here.", Pansy chimed in.
Jealous of who, Pansy? You?"Hermione raged on.
"Yes. Because you can't get Draco the way I can."
"Getting me would mean she would have to seduce me baby, and I do don't think that she is capable of doing that.",Draco said.
"You don't think I can seduce you?" Hermione said.
"No.", Draco replied, smirking.
"Wait and see.", Hermione said, and went back to her room. She needed to make a plan. She was angry.