Chapter 1:Beginnings

Before I start,I haven't found any fanfictions that are like this. If you don't know who Kuriza is,I can't blame you.
Kuriza is Frieza's son. He was created by Toriyama. He was in Neko Majin Z which were one-shot Manga made by Toriyama. Now without further ado,let's begin!!!!!

Ten years after the death of Frieza,his son was born. Frieza's son was adopted by strangers and given the name Kuriza. He wasn't like the other members of his race,he was kind and protected the weak. One day he found out about his family and how they were all defeated by 'monkeys'. Kuriza was angered that his adoptive family never told him about his history and destroyed the planet. He got on a space pod and found armor similar to his father's. As he left the dying planet,a smile crossed his face as he remembered everything that happened while he grew up,all the friends he made and his family. He immediately felt regret and wished he could turn back time.

A few months he started the Kuriza Force to make friends and learn about his family. He made a living by taking jobs sent to them and helping people on planets he visited. He did get annoyed when people screamed "Frieza!!" and throw rocks at him. On one of his jobs he heard about a magic cat who was trained by one of the Saiyans who has defeated his father.

This chapter is shorter than others will be(or at least I hope so)
I will release this chapter along with the next but this is the only time. ENJOY!!! (/'-')/