Chapter 2:Neko Majin Z

Earth. A planet with a population that grows every second. And a blue cat has been trained by a Saiyan raised on Earth. His name was Neko Majin Z. This was the person Kuriza was looking for. Neko Majin Z was walking across the wasteland to meet the 'strongest' person on Earth.
"Hurry up! The autograph session has already started!"Z said
" Hey,you're the one who was taking forever to poop!"the nameless boy said."Anyway,isn't it amazing? We get to meet Thunderbolt."
"I'm so excited!I can't wait to fight him." Neko Majin Z said.
"Haha! You're strong,but we both know that's crazy."
"Sure,but I wanna see how far I'll get against him."

At that moment a space pod landed right in front of them and a fat Saiyan stood before them.
"Hey!! You made a fool of me the last time we fought! Thanks to you I got divorced!" The Saiyan said."So I brought the strongest in the universe,Lord Kuriza!"
Kuriza flew out of the space pod
"This must be Earth. Not bad." He looked a Neko Majin Z and his eyes lit up a bit."Tell me where Son Goku is."He said.
"I'd never tell you about Goku-Sensei! Go away!!" Neko Majin then flew towards Kuriza and hit him into the ground. Oil shot out and Kuriza jumped out of the oil geyser. "I'm not normally a violent man,but I have to fight back." Kuriza said,removing his armor at the same time. "You brought this upon yourself." He then started transforming and was in his final form. It resembled his father's, with the exception of his crystal parts and the tip of his head.
"I won't have to hold back then. Super Neko Majin!" Nothing changed about Neko Majin apart from his fur standing up and a subtle lightning aura. They stared at each other,wondering who would make the first move. In an instant,Kuriza was right behind Z. He attempted to knock him out quickly but Z flew into the air. Kuriza fired a Death Beam and Z fired his signature NekoHameHa wave. The two beams collided and dissolved. Both fighters flew and kicked each other in the face and they both went flying back. Z's Super Neko Majin had run out and Kuriza was struggling to get up. They both managed to stand up and flew right into each other and flew in opposite directions. At that moment neither of them could stand up. Kuriza smiled,knowing that there were people who risk their lives to protect those who they cared about. He reverted back to his first form. Z smiled knowing that he fought the strongest in the universe. They both started laughing and eventually stood up again.

"I guess you are the strongest, Kuriza." Z said
"Hehe,you might be right." Kuriza and Z smiled at each other. Kuriza then got on his space pod and flew away. That was a day they would never forget.

Hey,told you it would be longer. I did base the Kuriza VS Z from Neko Majin Z chapter 2 but I heavily changed it. I hope you guys enjoyed. Bye
(/'-')/