Chapter 1

*A while back*
~Andrea's POV~
"Mom?! Why won't you help me?!"
I was being beaten every night for the past month and a half by my own father.
Andrea's mom- "shut the hell up and stop all them lies!"
Andrea- "oh yeah? Well if I'm telling lies, why do I have these?" *shows her bruises*
Her mom- Im tired of you! Pack your shit and get out!
She threw me a 100.00$ dollar bill... at least I'm okay on funds! I cant believe that my own blood mother is doing this to me..
Her mom- BYE! Get to packing!
I packed all my luggages and proceeded to get out of this hell hole. I proceeded to walk down the street until..
*HONK HONK!*
A dark blue car showed up..
~end POV~
Andrea- as this day couldn't get any worse!
~?? POV~
So I'm driving and I see this broad walking like she was going anywhere anytime soon she was beautiful and her figure was on point! So I pulled over like the gentle thug I am.
??- going some where, beautiful?
Andrea- not exactly...
??- need a ride?
Andrea- I'm embarrassed to say that I have nowhere to go.
??- get in.
Andrea- I don't get in cars with strangers
??- well I'm Trey Williams, I'm 17, I have my own house, this is my car, and I think that you are stunningly beautiful.
She blushed so hard I thought her cheeks were gonna' catch fire!
Trey- Just get in the car... please?
Andrea- ok let me put my bags in.
Trey- no thats my job!
~end POV ~
~Andrea's POV~
So I'm in the car with this "Trey" and he doesn't seem half bad. I said in my mind. "He's also kind of cute."
Trey- what'd you say?
Andrea- oh my gosh! Did I say that out loud?!
Trey- yea I think so.. thanks for the compliment.
Andrea- so um where are we going?
Trey- my house where else?
I hope he doesn't try anything considering I'm still a virgin.
Andrea- oh ok.
When we pulled up to his house it was huge i mean huge! For him to be 17, lil buddy got stacks to have a house this big!
Trey- you like?
Andrea- its alright.
I set my bags down and just stood there .
Trey- what are you waiting on?
Andrea- where am I supposed to sleep?
Trey- Don't be silly! In my bed! Don't worry, I wont try anything, princess.
I blushed and whew was I happy to here those last 5 words!
I changed into my basketball pants and a tank top and climbed into bed. Trey was already in there and looked liked he was waiting on me. We talked for about 10 minutes until I drifted off to sleep.
"Goodnight, princess" he said while wrapping his arm around her and going to sleep.