Chapter 12

/Andrea's POV\
I need to go to the store!
Why? you'll find out when we get there!
*at the store*
I didn't know which brand to pick so I got one of each.
/store clerk POV\
Hey! I get one of these? Well I rung this pretty girl up at the register. I wished her the best of luck and she left!
/Andrea's POV\
I bought like 15 pregnancy tests! I walked in the house and ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. Trey wasn't home so it was the perfect time to pee on some random pregnancy stick. 5 months into a relationship and here comes the moment of truth.
(I had to drink like 10 tons of water!)
Whelp, there it is. Pink as day. That little pink plus sign appeared as clear as sunrise. I was speechless... I double checked them all and they all had the same result. Positive+!
I put them all on the counter and went downstairs to be greeted by Trey and James.
"Hey baby! "
Trey- hey bae!
"Go to the bathroom."
He left up the stairs and came back with them all in his hand.
Trey- Andrea? does this mean..(GCO)
Andrea- yup!
Trey- aye lil nigga Imma talk to you later!
James left and seemed curious.
Trey- ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
Andrea- would the sticks lie?
Trey- so this means- (gco)
Andrea- you're gonna have a baby boy or girl around here soon!
Trey ran up to me and hugged me. But it wasn't like all the other hugs he gave me. This one felt gentle as ever and heartfelt.
\Treys POV/
I cant believe it! Im having a baby! Imma send one of my people to start buying stuff asap! You can never e too prepared!
*dials number*
Hello? Aye bro! Bae got my seed in her. Go to babies r us and buy a crib, stroller, high chair, toys, bottles and pacifiers. Make sure it look like its for boys and girls cause we not sure what it is yet.
??- ight bro calm down... i got you man. I'll talk to you later!

Whelp! Thats the end of chapter 12!
Vote
&
Comment!