Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Heart Broken
Warning

Vik's POV (next day)
"Babe."

I took the headphones off my head, to see Josh standing next to me with a smile on his face.

"The boys are here."

Josh gave me a quick peck and left the room. I sighed and placed my headphones on the desk. Josh wanted to tell the rest of the sidemen, while they were over. I don't know why I was worried. If the guys accepted me, then the rest of the sidemen should. I got up from my desk and threw on Josh's sweatshirt. I then walked downstairs to wear the boys were sitting in the kitchen. None of them notice me walk in, except Josh.

I sat next to Josh and he held my hand under the table. He squeezed slightly and continued talking to Simon.

Soon the talking died down and I knew this was a good chance to let them know, that I am dating Josh. I sighed slightly and spoke up.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"You owe JJ 20£." I said chuckling.

It took him only a couple seconds to realize what I was talking about.

"I KNEW IT." Both Tobi and Ethan looked at Harry with a confuse face. "JOSH AND VIK ARE DATING!"

"Congratulations!" Tobi said walking over to me and Josh.

He gave us both a quick hug and moved back to his seat. I don't think Tobi has a bad bone in his body. Why was I worried. After Tobi sat back down, Josh started a new conversation about what video we were recording today. But I wasn't paying any attention. I noticed that Ethan had snuck out under the radar. Where did he go? I got up from my seat and went into the living room to see him looking out the window. He looked upset about something.

"Ethan?"

"You just had to date Josh, right?"

"What?" I felt tears come to my eyes, but I didn't let them fall.

"I was okay with you being gay and all, but it is just weird that you are dating one of our friends. I don't like it."

"Eth-"

"You couldn't date someone else right? Or maybe a girl like every normal person. You had to spread your gay."

"It isn't a disease!"

"It sure seems like it." Ethan turned grabbing his bag and he left the house.

I stood there for a minute, and then ran to my room. I thought he was my friend! I shut my door, locking it and I went to the closet. I breathed deeply and I opened the door, and grabbed my razor off the shelf. I sat on my bed and stared at my arm. I held the blade close to my arm. One for being gay, two for Ethan, three for turning Josh gay.

"Vik?" I heard a deep voice come through the door. Josh.

I heard the door handle trying to turn and I heard more knocking.

"Vik! Please open the door!"

I stood up with my hand on the bed for support. I then let go of the bed and made my way to door. But I didn't make it.

--------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading and I hope you all like the chapter ✌🏻️

-Emelia💙