Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Empty House
Time in relationship- 5 months

Vik's POV

I stared at my computer screen, trying to concentrate. It was weird not hearing loud noises echoing through the house. Harry had moved home, and Ethan had left us. Tobi died and JJ hadn't come home from his family's house. We were beginning to think that he wasn't going to come back. He stopped taking our calls a month ago.

Simon and Josh were still hear though. They did a lot of videos together up in Simon's room, so I rarely saw them. It seemed like these past couple months, had brought them closer. I can't say that I am not jealous, I am. Josh wouldn't cheat on me though.

I decided to take a break from recording and get something to eat from downstairs. I got up to walk downstairs but I first wanted to get a sweatshirt. I walked out of my room and to Josh's searching for one of his huge sweatshirts. I found a red one on his bed and quickly put it on, heading downstairs.

~time skip~

I heard Simon and Josh walking down the stairs when I flipped my last pancake.

"Hey. Wanna go to the mall with us?" Josh asked taking an apple from the island.

"No, I have some more editing to do."

"Why are you wearing my sweatshirt?" Simon laughed as he pushed on my shoulder to spin me around.

"What are you talking about?" I asked curiously looking at Josh. "This was on Josh's bed."

"I must of taken it off the coat rack thinking it was mine." Josh laughed.

"Do you wanna back?" I asked, pulling on the sweatshirt. 

"No I was just wondering." He backed away from me, and towards the kitchen door that lead into the hallway. "We'll see you later?"

I watched them leave and then I attended to my pancakes. That was weird I thought to myself, but I brushed it off, while getting the syrup from the fridge.

Thank you for reading and I hope you all like the chapter ✌🏻️

-Emelia💙