Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)

Here you go hallifullbuster thanks for requesting, I hope you enjoy this one!

•°•°•°•

When you were younger, you believed that your greatest hero was your older brother, Natsu. He was so strong and powerful, and he protected you. The moment you knew that Natsu would be the hero that the world needed, was when you were younger..

•°•°•°•

"Onii-chan!" You whined while gently pulling on his small arm.

"Yes?" Natsu said with a quiet huff.

"My tummy is growling like there is no tomorrow!", you give him your famous pout, "I think there is a monster in my tummy!"

"I'll buy you some food!" He smiled down at you as he grabs out the small amount of gold coins.

You eagerly wait for him as he zooms off to a stall, staring at the sweet wonders. While your left foot rubs itself into the dirt behind your right foot, a squad of boys march over to you. They sneer at you as they form a circle around you. You look up and around, staring deeply into their faces with a scared look. One of them yank a lock of your (h/l) (h/c) hair, making you softly yelp. You turned around to face the offender but one of the other boys kick dirt into your shoes, making you uncomfortably shift in your spot. Then another one tries to snatch at the hair clip in your hair, holding a part of your hair away from your face.