Chapter 3

"Okay, since this is the only game we haven't played yet how about we make this interesting," Wally suggests.

"I like your thinking West, do you have anything particular in mind?" Dick asks with a wicked time painted across his face.

"How about the whoever scores the least about points has too.... prank call the other's guardian." Wally proposes. The younger teen crosses his arms very assumed by the bet.

"You're on. Have fun prank calling Bruce Wayne." Dick mocks. "You be the first player."

"Watch and learn." Wally cracks his knuckles to make it more dramatic before sliding a quarter down the slot and starts the game. "I haven't played PacMan in forever," Wally says maneuvering the joystick. He does his best to avoid the colorful ghost. This goes on for 3 more minutes until he gets consumed by one. The game over sound plays and they look at his score.

"Not bad, but not good enough." Wally steps back and lets's Dick have a go. The game starts and Dick manages to swallow up all of the yellow pellets by the end of the game making Wally groan.

"Come on, put on you big boy pants and call," Dick says victorious. He dials Bruce's personal phone number on Wally's phone.

"You aren't worried that I could memorize the number and sell it to the news or something?" Wally brings up trying to back out from his own idea. He does not want to call Batman if all people.

"I trust you." Dick smiles making Wally sigh. He presses call. When Bruce picks up Wally puts the phone on speaker so Dick could listen in.

"Hello, is this Luke?" Wally says in a deep voice.

"Who is this?" The sound of Bruce's cold monotone voice sent chills down Wally's back.

"I am your father." Wally quickly hangs up on the billionaire and looks at Dick who is just laughing his ass off. "Happy?"

"Extremely."

"I better get going. My uncles want me to go out to dinner with them."

"Okay. Do you think we could hang out again?" Dick casually asks. Wally looks at his younger friend unsure of the right response. On one hand Wally really liked hanging out with Dick but on the other hand, it's not like he could come visit every day. Well, technically he could with his super speed but that didn't excuse him from school and being kid flash.

"I really want to Dick, but I live in Central," Wally says making the teen frown. "But this is the 21st century so we could Skype or something. I might not have all the time in the world to chat with you but it's better than nothing."

"I understand. I'll text you my username." Dick promises. The two stand there awkwardly not really knowing how to part ways. A high five? A handshake?

Wally pats his smaller friend on the shoulder but Dick mistook the gesture as a hug. Once he realized his mistake and unwraps his arms from the speedster.

"See you later," Dick says hiding his blush.

"Bye Dick." Dick watched Wally exit the arcade. He sighed and took out his phone so he could call Alfred to pick him up. He noticed a text from Bruce pop up onto his screen.

'Change of plans, you have patrol tonight, I want you to meet Green Lantern and The Flash. Be home by 7.'

~

Dick frantically r uns around the bat cave like a headless chicken trying to find his mask. "Gah! Where is it?"

"Looking for this?" Bruce says holding up the strip of black fabric. He threw the mask at Dick before entering the Batmobile. Dick ran to the car and took a seat right beside his mentor.

"Why do you want me to meet them?" Dick asks as they drive out into the night.

"For the same reason why I wanted you to meet all those CEO's at last week's Gala. Networking. We do things differently in Gotham compared to other cities. The only people we rely on when we fight crime are each other but sometimes you will run across a problem that you can't fix on your own. That's when teammates or partnerships help." Dick listens to Bruce's advice while he drives them to the designated meeting point. "Tonight we are only going to be patrolling. I want you to see how a team works Dick. Green Lantern and The Flash were kind enough to volunteer."

"So I'm I just going to observe or help?"

"Unless I tell you otherwise then stay in the shadows and watch." They pull up to the docks and see the two superheroes waiting. Dick was excited to meet more members of the Justice League. So far he had only met Superman. "Looks like they are already here."

The young capped crusader stepped out of the car and walked up to Barry and Hal. It took all of his power not to fanboy over them.

"Nice to meet you, Robin," Hal said waving at him.

"We have heard so many nice things about you from Batman." Barry bent over to Dick's height and smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you too," Dick responded shaking hands with the older men. Before he knew it something- someone's chin was resting on top of his shoulder. Dick whipped his head around but all he saw a yellow blur buzzing everywhere.

"Kid," Hal whistles calling Wally back like a golden retriever. Wally runs to Barry's side. "Kid Flash, Robin, Robin, Kid Flash. Play nice."

"Pleasure to meet you Kid Flash," Dick says raising an eyebrow. The darkness helped hide the fact Kid Flash and Wally West from Dick but it didn't change his voice. So instead, the younger speedster just smiled and waved at the younger hero.

Bruce and Barry instantly realized something was up. For as long as they knew Wally, he was a loud mouth. It was very strange for him not to say anything.

"GL, Flash, Kid, we will start patrol on Jackson Ave," Batman informs the others. "Robin and I will meet you there and Kid, I'm pretty sure you know this but if you see any green haired clowns stop everything you are doing and run. And don't stop running until you are in the next state. We clear?"

"Yes sir."

------------------------------------

AN: Sorry for the late update again. Hopefully I get back into the swing of things. As always thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed :)