Disclaimer

TRIGGER WARNING: violence, gore, profanity, dark themes (such as the usage of illegal drugs, abuse, etc

TRIGGER WARNING: violence, gore, profanity, dark themes (such as the usage of illegal drugs, abuse, etc.), will be mentioned frequently or occasionally in the story. if you are uncomfortable with the any of the following, please do not proceed. i'm not going to take responsibility for whatever consequence that comes along with your actions.

this is a work of FICTION. (original) characters, locations, buildings, businesses, organizations and many others are merely products of my imagination and are created for fictional purposes only. if any of my ideas appear familiar in any way kindly do not accuse me of copying anybody- i was mostly inspired by a few animes i've watched recently. most of the idols mentioned are not entirely affiliated with the ones in real life (for their personalities may be changed to fit the story however i want it to).

IN WHICH THE AUTHOR SAYS HI

(credits to myself for the cover wowie maybe i should open up a graphic shop someday)

hey there. it is i, the author-nim. this would be the first fanfic i actually published ever, so take it easy on me ok? the general concept of this story was inspired by a few animes; to aru majutsu no index, food wars, and eventually the irregular at magic high school when we go into later chapters. this story revolves around a sci-fi + fantasy + romance kind of theme, with jungri as the main ship. i may say that jungri's the main ship, but jungkook isn't going to appear often for the first few chapters lmao. do keep in mind that i'm not the best when it comes to updating quick since i take a loooooong time to write but bear with me please!! you may also know from my bio that i'm extremely multifandom so you'll see a lot of idols pop up here and there. at some points, the focus won't entirely be on yeri either (because i'm an idiot who drifts off easily lmao).

oh and i may be asking for too much but i really love it when i get comments (be it on wattpad or any other social media platform) so do try to drop some comments or so. it's completely hypocritical of me tho since i'm a silent reader everywhere so you can choose not to comment, if you don't want to. i'm not gonna force you ;w;

*on a side note, you may have realized that i published this fic a couple of times accidentally while i was writing some drafts. whoops. i usually unpublish them immediately but i'm sure there are people who have seen me at my worst LMAO pretend you saw nothiNG. this is why i hate writing drafts on the phone lol.

enjoy!