Jealousy feels good on me

A/N: Smut warning

You had Lauren naked on the bed with her hands tied to the headboard.

"You're mine do you understand?" You growled as Lauren pulled against her restraints.

"Yes. Y/N please" Lauren whimpered as your finger nail grazed over her hard pink nipples.

"You don't get to make demands" You told her as you took her nipple between your lips and bit down on it.

"Fuck" Lauren screamed out, you knew her nipples were sensitive.

"Baby, you know I didn't flirt with her. I'm yours" Lauren shifted and rubbed her right foot up and down her left ankle where your initials were forever marked onto her body.

"Damn right you are" Your face softened as you calmed down a little. Lauren always had this hold over you, she was your grounding force.

"Leave them" Lauren demanded as you reached to take off her bindings. She had noticed your mood had changed and smirked.

"I should have flirted with her, she looked like she would have been a good lay" Lauren giggled watching your face turn red as you clenched your fists.

"She was a little loud but maybe I could have put that mouth to good use" Lauren continued trying to aggravate you.

"No!" You shouted, leaning over her nose to nose. Her hot breath mixed with hers as you both panted.

"You don't touch anyone and they don't touch you" You told her pressing your finger into her chest. Lauren nodded meekly with a small smile. She wanted this, she loved jealous Y/N. The sex was amazing and rough.

"Not even Camila, she's been asking ..." Lauren was cut off by a hard slap to her left breast.

"No!" Your blood was boiling.

"How many times!? You're mine!" Lauren held eye contact with you and licked her lips.

"Show me. Who do I belong to?" Lauren pleaded causing you to smirk.

"Gladly" You slid down her bare chest and roughly parted her legs before diving head first into her deliciously dripping pussy.

"OH" Lauren squirmed under your touch, squeezing her thighs together to keep you there.

"Don't you stop" Lauren moaned as she felt herself reaching her peak.

Lauren always came quickly and hard during their angry sex. Y/N was always gentle with her any other time. This was the only way she could get what she craved. Sometimes Lauren would flirt with people on purpose and Y/N knew this. It's was like a role play for them.

You gently bit down on Lauren's clit as you shoved two fingers inside of her, stretching her.

"Yes baby. More" she begged opening her legs as wide as she could. You smirked and added a third finger quickening your thrusts.

Lauren's head threw back as she bit her lip to capture a moan.

"Come here, kiss me" Lauren begged as she was close to letting go. She would always ask for you to be up there with her when she came.

You kissed up her stomach and chest towards her neck but smashing your lips together not once stopping your assault on her pussy.

"Mmmmm" Lauren moaned as she bit down on your lip, her hands were gripping the headboard, her legs were tightly wrapped around your waist as she moved with your thrusts.

You felt Lauren go limp in your arms as you slowed your thrusts before pulling your fingers out of her sensitive core. You untied her hands and kissed her wrists before laying on your back and pulling her to lay fully on top of you. This was your favourite position to lay in.

"I love you" Lauren mumbled into your naked chest. You ran your hands through her hair and smiled.

"I love you too princess" you kissed the top of her head and ran your hands down her sides causing her to giggle.

A/N: just a quick short imagine that flew out of my finger tips.
Sorry not sorry 🙈