Period

Y/N had woken up this morning feeling a little bit sore from the gym yesterday; her arms were so sore that she couldn't hold her vlogging camera so she placed it on the kitchen counter, stacked on the bread so that it was angled at her face as she sat there drinking some juice.

"Guys my arms" Y/N whined, pouting at the camera.

"The vlog may look like this today, or maybe Lauren would vlog for me" Y/N winked at the camera, her fans loved Lauren. It wasn't often that she was in the vlogs but when she was they blew up. Y/N thanked Lauren's Harmonizers for that.

"So what is the plan for today?" Y/N thought as she placed her glass on the kitchen counter.

"The weather sucks this morning, so maybe that calls for a lazy-" Y/N paused as she heard a loud groan from upstairs. She checked the time on her phone and frowned.

It was 6 am. Why was Lauren up so early? Y/N completely forgot about the vlog as she ran upstairs to check on Lauren.

"Babe?" Y/N asked as she slowly opened the bedroom door, Lauren was in the middle of the bed curled up under the blanket. Small groans falling from her lips.

"Babygirl, what's the matter?" Y/N asked as she climbed into bed behind her girlfriend and wrapped her arms around her waist. Lauren quickly turned around despite the immense pain she was feeling and cuddled into her girlfriend's strong arms.

"Tom" Lauren mumbled a few tears leaking onto Y/N's shirt. Y/N began to rub gently circles on Lauren's stomach as she kissed the girls forehead.

"Lets get you your medicine, it's downstairs." As the two girls broke apart Y/N was first to get off the bed. Not caring that her arms felt like they were going to fall off, Y/N lifted Lauren into her arms bridal style and smiled down at her.

"Comfy?" Lauren nodded and snuggled into the safe embrace as Y/N carefully walked them downstairs. The motion of going down the stairs made her slightly nauseous.

Y/N sat Lauren down on the seat she was sat in earlier and kissed the top of her head moved away to prepare Lauren some water to go with her tablets.

Lauren took the glass of apple juice that was in front of her and drained the last of what was in there. That's when she finally took notice of the camera staring at her.

"Babe?" Y/N hummed in response, her back to Lauren.

"What were you doing before you came upstairs?" Lauren asked as she turned to camera to face Y/N seeing as it was still recording.

"Oh god" Y/N spun around, her eyes wide open. Lauren giggled loudly and handed the camera back over to Y/N.

"Had this been recording the whole time?" Y/N asked as she checked, indeed it had been.

"I'm so sorry guys. I don't know why I'm apologising, I will probably cut it out" Y/N chuckled as she set the camera back on top of the bread so Lauren was back in frame.

Y/N followed seconds later holding a tall glass of water and Lauren's medicine her doctor prescribed her.

"Drink baby, then we can go watch some Netflix ok?" Y/N asked as she leant down and pecked Lauren's plush lips.

Lauren nodded as she leant her head against Y/N's breast that was level with her head.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Y/N asked wrapping her arms around Laurens shoulders. Her hands were clasped together resting between Lauren's chest.